THE ALEX APARTMENT | 2 BEDROOM SUMMARY:
Spoil yourself in this brand new modern and lavish apartment, overlooking majestic Lake Wakatipu and surrounding mountains, and in the perfect location just minutes from the centre of Queenstown. You’ll enjoy the ultimate setup all year-round, whether you want to cosy up by the fire after a day on the slopes or bask in the sun on the balcony in the summer months. If you’re coming to Queenstown, The Alex Apartment is where you want to be; the perfect spot to call home anytime of the year.
• #1 location (check out the map to see why!) - a flat 5-minute walk to the heart of Queenstown, the waterfront and town centre.
• Views towards Lake Wakatipu and snow-capped mountain peaks, panning over the Skyline Gondola and back towards Coronet Peak.
• A short drive to Coronet Peak and to Arrowtown, plus Lake Hayes and the Gibbston Valley, with Central Otago’s award-winning wine trail right on your doorstep.
• The Alex Apartment complex features dining options, plus boutique retailers and beauty salons for a bit of pampering during your down-time.
• Guests can also enjoy access to the on-site gym, spa pool, BBQ area and communal courtyard and garden areas.
Set over three levels, The Alex Apartment | 2 Bedroom is designed to maximise space yet provide utmost flexibility across all floors. The second-floor features two plush bedrooms, each with private ensuite, plus a sofa bed in bedroom 2. The third-floor consists of a stunning and modern open-plan living area, with kitchen, dining and lounge flowing through to the outside balcony for those quintessential Queenstown views.
Purpose built to accommodate families, groups, couples or solo travellers, The Alex Apartment | 2 Bedroom can accommodate up to 6 guests and has an area for everyone to enjoy. Sit back and relax in the open plan living area and make use of the 50 inch Smart TV, throw on some tunes and fire up the barbecue, or simply relax and take in the views as the setting sun lights the mountain peaks ablaze.
If you’ve had enough of indulging in Queenstown’s culinary delights, the brand-new kitchen is fully equipped for preparing your own home-cooked fare; enjoy your meal against the picturesque alpine backdrop from the dedicated dining area. The gas fire in the lounge can set the scene for a cosy night in, or you can open the sliding doors to the sunny balcony for the ultimate indoor/outdoor living.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS - There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which all feature luxurious bedding and tasteful décor:
Master Bedroom: 1 x King (2x singles on request)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen + 1 x Rollaway (setup and linen available upon request)
Living: 1 x Sofa bed (setup on request)
Please note, this apartment has dual key access and can also be rented as a three bedroom and/or one bedroom as required – ask reservations!
- High-speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Netflix built into a 50” TV
- Mountain buggy and high-chair
- Air Conditioning and heat pump
- Underground covered parking – plus additional off-street parking
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Onsite shopping including an array of high-end retail and coffee shop on the ground floor.
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Public holiday surcharge of applies to all reservations departing on a public holiday
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 10 people. Occupancy cannot exceed 10 people
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.