PANORAMIC ON PERROW PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Close to town and perfectly elevated, Panoramic on Perrow is a purpose-built home away from home. Designed around functionality and open living space, Panoramic on Perrow is perfect for families and groups looking to have a base situated close enough to leave your car at home, walk into town or enjoy one of the many tourist attractions right on your doorstep.
Panoramic on Perrow starts with plenty of off-street parking should you wish to park your boat, as well as a garage for the colder months. This pet friendly family home features a wrap-around garden with an elevated lake-facing deck – the perfect spot for a cup of tea in the morning. Fast forward to the evening and enjoy watching the sun go down whilst the kids play in the garden.
Access inside either through the internal garage or front door. Everything is all on one level, accommodating the less mobile, and creating a warm and toasty house throughout the winter months. As you walk through the open plan kitchen, dining and living, you can open the front and rear sliding doors maximising the indoor-outdoor flow. Once you have had enough of the lake, mountains and all the other nearby attractions, relax in this family home with the abundance of board games as well as the large TV, WIFI, Blu-Ray Player and DVDs.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
Master bedroom: 1 Queen (does not split) with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen (does not split) + day bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen (does not split)
Bedroom 4: 2 Singles (does not make King)
The shared bathroom and separate toilet feature a bath and separate shower.
- Unlimited High-Speed WIFI
- Air-conditioning, heat pumps and column heating
- Underfloor heating
- Wrap around garden, perfect for alfresco dining
- Garage + plenty off-street parking
- Highchair & portacot
Close to everything Wanaka has to offer, just a 10-15-minute walk to the town centre.
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Public holiday surcharge of applies to all reservations departing on a public holiday
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.
Thoughts from GOODSTAYS - (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 8 days ending 18 Jul 2020
Clean tidy house in Wanaka. Warm and had everything we needed.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for your review, Kath. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we may host you again in the future! Kind regards, the Goodstays Team.