PANORAMA ESCAPE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Elevated perfectly above the hustle and bustle of central Queenstown, Panorama Escape is a modern self-contained 2 bedroom apartment. It is ideal for couples or small families looking for somewhere central that also has unobstructed views of the Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountain Range.
This modern self-contained 2 bedroom apartment is ideal for couples or small families looking for somewhere central that also has unobstructed views of the Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountain Range.
Situated within a short 10 minute walk to town, restaurants and shops, Panorama Escape is beautifully presented, compact and puts you at ease.
The apartment opens into the main living space with a fully equipped kitchen, open plan lounge with leather sofas, televisions, gas fireplace, electric wall heater and dining table.
The large sliding door onto the balcony floods the apartment with natural light absorbing the stunning views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
The cosy bedrooms are on either side of the apartment to ensure privacy, with each having a separate door leading out to the back balcony area bringing in additional light.
There are 2 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom: 1 x Queen + ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles (that can be zipped together to an Extra King Size - linen and setup available upon request) + television + ensuite bathroom
Lounge area: 1 x Double sofabed (linen and setup available upon request)
- Unlimited WiFi
- Ground floor access
- Fire-place gas heater and wall mounted electric heaters
- Outdoor balcony with BBQ
- 1 x garage with internal access
Panorama Escape matches the views, perfectly close to town to walk in less than 10 minutes and 7 km drive from the Queenstown Airport.
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 6 people.
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Security Bond $500
Thoughts from Deane H. (Horotiu, New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 25 Feb 2021
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Thank you very much for booking your recent stay with Goodstays, supporting local and wishing you and your family all the best for the rest of 2021. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Warm Regards and safe travels. Nicholas – Goodstays.