CENTRAL LAKE VIEWS PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Location and style collide at this contemporary apartment situated just a three-minute stroll from the action-packed centre of town. Spacious and bathed in light, this chic property has it all.
With downtown Queenstown just a stone’s throw away, Central Lake Views is well appointed to take advantage of all the magical bars, restaurants and entertainment that Queenstown has to offer.
KITCHEN AND LIVING:
Holidays should be all about relaxing and this property certainly has you covered with a generous open plan kitchen and living area complete with a flat screen TV and a fireplace for those cold winter nights.
The open plan living area spills onto a balcony that offers an outlook of the Remarkables and Lake Wakatipu. Enjoy your morning coffee around the outdoor dining table and soak in those jaw dropping views.
GARAGE AND EXTRAS:
Parking is easy with a private garage complete with internal access.
The property’s 3 bedrooms are light filled and spacious, and the master comes complete with en-suite.
Bedroom 1: 1 King (2 singles on request)
Bedroom 2: 1 King (does not split)
Bedroom 3: 1 King (does not split)
- Unlimited WIFI
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Public holiday surcharge of applies to all reservations departing on a public holiday
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.
Stayed 3 days ending 02 Jan 2020
We had a great time and the accomodations were perfect!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we may host you again in the future! - The Goodstays Team