WORLD CLASS VIEWS PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Perched perfectly above the hustle and bustle of central Queenstown, Central Class on Dublin is a brand-new, purpose-built holiday home with designer details and an incredible, scenic outlook. To further maximise options for groups, this house can be rented in three different configurations; either as the whole house (7 bedrooms) or as a 2-bedroom or 4-bedroom option. This listing is for the 2-bedroom option. Speak to the Goodstays Reservations Team for the perfect option to suit your needs.
Enter through the ground level of the home and you are immediately in the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. In the summer months, open all the glass doors, light the BBQ and enjoy some alfresco dining. Absolutely ideal for small groups or families looking for something that is conveniently walking distance to town.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in total, all located on the same floor with no steps for easy access.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen + ensuite with shower
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen + shared bathroom
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen + shared bathroom
- Unlimited WIFI
- Spa pool hire available (ask the Goodstays Reservation Team)
- Ground floor access only
- Heat pump
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Off street parking
Central Class on Dublin’s location matches the views – perfectly close to town to walk in less than 10 minutes and 7 km drive from the Queenstown Airport.
There will be guests and owners occupying other parts of this property.
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Public holiday surcharge of applies to all reservations departing on a public holiday
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.