ALPINE SERENITY A PROPERTY SUMMARY:
An easy 45-minute walk along the waterfront to downtown Queenstown, this pleasant townhouse is perched on an elevated site with stunning lake and mountains views. Start packing!
This home has been purposefully crafted to maximise space in a very sought-after location. The open plan layout of the kitchen and living allows the whole family to come together. Cook a simple dish in the fully equipped kitchen to enjoy on the balcony or take a break from cooking and enjoy Queenstown’s many fine eateries. The garage on the ground floor provides internal access to the house.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:
The master bedroom includes an adjoining balcony with spectacular views – the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee. Both the master and 2nd bedroom have split Kings, so please ask our Reservations Team should you require singles for either of these two rooms:
Master bedroom: 1 King (2 singles on request) with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony access
Bedroom 2: 2 Singles (1 King on request)
- Secure garage with internal access plus 1 x off street parking
- Two balconies
- Unlimited WIFI
- Washer & dryer
Alpine Village is a 5-minute drive from the centre of Queenstown or a scenic 45-minute stroll along the waterfront walkway. Close enough to take advantage of Queenstown’s legendary nightlife and outdoor pursuits, yet far enough away to relax and enjoy the serenity of the incredible landscape after a busy day of exploring. With the iconic café The Boatshed an easy 20-minute walk away, you’ll have everything you need.
- Rates are a guide only & subject to change
- Special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
- Public holiday surcharge of applies to all reservations departing on a public holiday
- Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
- Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
- Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
- Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
- Bond $500
A copy of the guest’s photo ID (Drivers’ Licence and/or Passport) is required upon finalising of the booking.
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.