WILLOW WOOD PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Nestled in the Cardrona Valley at a hidden location, Willow Wood is a rustic, ranch style home set on farmland, secluded away from the hustle and bustle. With enough beds for 10 people, this is the perfect property for a wedding group or family reunion.
Enter through the guest entrance of this home and surround yourself in country style. Down the hallway, the first room to your left is the main bathroom with spacious shower. Further down the hall, you’ll find the master bedroom complete with ensuite, beautiful super King bed and stunning country side views.
The next bedroom along has two sets of super king wooden bunks. Perfect for the kids or groomsmen/bridesmaids. The two bedrooms off the lounge area include a Queen and two singles which can also be made into a super King. Both these rooms come with their own guest toilets.
The lounge area has a log burner and plenty of seating. The perfect spot to relax with a mulled wine after an enjoyable day on the slopes. The dining area has enough places for 8 people to sit and the kitchen is a well equipped as any country home you could imagine.
The glass doors next to the dining table open up onto a large deck with BBQ and plenty of places to sit and eat or relax. Absolutely ideal for large groups. This stunning property also boasts a spa pool and a swimming pool with a resistance training jet. The pool is heated to approximately 25 degrees and is available during the summer months. There is a covered sitting area by the pool - great for parents to sit and relax while the kids play in the water.
There are 4 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom: 1 King (cannot be split)
Bedroom 2: 2 King single bunk beds
Bedroom 3: 2 singles (can be made into a King upon request)
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
- Unlimited WiFi
- Spa pool
- Swimming pool
- Log burner
- Heat pump
- SKY TV
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Off street parking
Willow Wood is a rural retreat located at a secluded location in the peaceful Cardrona Valley. Just 20 minutes’ drive to the top of Cardrona Alpine Resort, 15 minutes to the centre of Wanaka and 50 minutes’ drive from the Queenstown Airport.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5-night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3-night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5-night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 10 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
1 x Queen
2 x Single
2 x Bunk
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Espresso Machine, Tea Kettle, Bread Maker
Air Conditioning, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, No Phone, Ski Drying Room, Wifi network, Underfloor heating (bedroom/s), Heated towel rail (bathrooms), Heat Pump, Gas Fireplace, Fire Wood Supplied
Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Swimming Pool, Outdoor Furniture, Off street parking x2+, External Washing Line
DVD Player, VCR, Sky TV, Flat Screen TV