Property Type: House Unit Code: WILL51
What’s really GOOD about Willow in the Sun:
1. Stunning, comfortable, contemporary home
2. A perfect hide-away or get out and about – ski fields, walking/biking tracks on your doorstep
3. Great for groups or families – close to parks, shops & ski fields
Sitting in the pristine crescent of Willowridge, this outstanding house, presents beautifully, from the mountain backdrop to its sophisticated, contemporary-with-an-alpine-flavour décor.
"Willow in the sun" situation means you’ll enjoy peace, with serene lake walks literally on your doorstep. You’ll also be well placed for boating, fishing, walking, rock-climbing, biking, golf, wineries, skiing, great cafes and restaurants with the main artery of the township just a short walk away! Book and embark on adventures, and relish in Wanaka's abundant attractions!
Interior: Recently refurbished, details small and large have been well considered, with comfortable furniture including brand new beds, quality fittings and appliances throughout. You’ll be warm in the cooler months, enjoying the home’s good insulation and heating throughout. Come summertime, simply open up the double doors to let in breezes flow through.
There are 4 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Double
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Super King (can be split into 2 singles)
Bedroom 4 = 2 x Singles
The Master bedroom suite has French doors that lead to the rear garden’s sunny patio, Queen bed, a large walk-in wardrobe, and ensuite bathroom.
There are two additional double rooms, one with a double bed the other with Super King separating to 2 long singles. The fourth bedroom has twin beds giving you plenty of options for your group or family.
These bedrooms have a shared bathroom and a separate toilet.
Indoor-outdoor living: Willow in the sun boasts wrap around outdoor areas, a large sun drenched garden complete with furniture and a brand new BBQ.
Parking: Double garage including a ski rack as well as plenty of off-street parking should you want to bring your boat.
Friends want to join? We manage other properties from across the road to around the corner - please mention it to the reservations team.
* Spa Hire Available - ask reservations
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
1 x Queen
2 x Single
1 x Double
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Electric Panels & Column Heating, Ski Drying Room, Heat Pump - Aircon, Heated towel rail (bathrooms), Heat Pump, Ski Racks in Garage
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course
Patio, BBQ Grill, Gardens
Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
CD Player, Stereo System, Games, Freeview, TV, Chromecast
Stayed 4 days ending 19 Mar 2018
Very homely and comfortable and close to town
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Kevin, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Willow in the Sun. The location is fantastic! We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays