Willow In The Sun
$235 - $250 per night (3 night min)
Property Type: House Unit Code: WILL51
- Sleeps 8
- 5 beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
What’s really GOOD about Willow in the Sun:
1. Stunning, comfortable, contemporary home
2. A perfect hide-away or get out and about – ski fields, walking/biking tracks on your doorstep
3. Great for groups or families – close to parks, shops & ski fields
Sitting in the pristine crescent of Willowridge, this outstanding house, presents beautifully, from the mountain backdrop to its sophisticated, contemporary-with-an-alpine-flavour décor.
"Willow in the sun" situation means you’ll enjoy peace, with serene lake walks literally on your doorstep. You’ll also be well placed for boating, fishing, walking, rock-climbing, biking, golf, wineries, skiing, great cafes and restaurants with the main artery of the township just a short walk away! Book and embark on adventures, and relish in Wanaka's abundant attractions!
Interior: Recently refurbished, details small and large have been well considered, with comfortable furniture including brand new beds, quality fittings and appliances throughout. You’ll be warm in the cooler months, enjoying the home’s good insulation and heating throughout. Come summertime, simply open up the double doors to let in breezes flow through.
The Master bedroom suite has French doors that lead to the rear garden’s sunny patio, Queen bed, a large walk-in wardrobe, and ensuite bathroom.
There are two additional double rooms, one with a double bed the other with Super King separating to 2 long singles. The fourth bedroom has twin beds giving you plenty of options for your group or family.
These bedrooms have a shared bathroom and a separate toilet.
Indoor-outdoor living: Willow in the sun boasts wrap around outdoor areas, a large sun drenched garden complete with furniture and a brand new BBQ.
Parking: Double garage including a ski rack as well as plenty of off-street parking should you want to bring your boat.
Friends want to join? We manage other properties from across the road to around the corner - please mention it to the reservations team.
* Spa Hire Available - ask reservations
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – February 28th
• Summer Off peak March 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Years subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional bed & linen available, only upon special request.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500
1 x King Bed
1 x Queen Bed
2 x Twin Beds
1 x Full Bed
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Electric Panels & Column Heating, Ski Drying Room, Heat Pump - Aircon, Heated towel rail (bathrooms), Heat Pump, Ski Racks in Garage
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course
Patio, BBQ Grill, Gardens
Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
CD Player, Stereo System, Games, Freeview, TV, Chromecast