Wanaka Rural Retreat
$200 - $250 per night (3 night min)
Property Type: House Unit Code: BALL384
- Sleeps 7
- 4 beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
What’s really GOOD about Wanaka Rural Retreat:
1. Best of both worlds set in outstanding rural landscape providing peace, privacy, spectacular mountain views.
2. Close to ski resorts!
3. Very large spacious open plan kitchen/dining and entertaining
Best of both worlds set in outstanding rural landscape providing peace, privacy, spectacular mountain views, yet only five minutes drive from Wanaka township, cafes, gorgeous clean lake for water sports and swimming, vineyards, walks, skiing and mountain biking.
Half hour drive to top of three ski resorts, five minute drive to Lake Wanaka, 10 minute drive to mountain bike parks, 50 minute drive to Queenstown, five minute drive to swimming pool and gym complex.
Very large spacious open plan kitchen/dining and entertaining area with bi-fold doors and windows which bring the outside in.
Lay back in relaxing bath with full height sliding open windows providing rural outlook, full privacy, tranquility, birdsong.
Watch quails, hawkes and a range of bird life that share out property.
Large Jotul fireplace that provides impressive cosy heating on cold winter nights.
Fabulous walks –either from property if you want to enjoy the outstanding rural landscape, or up Mt Iron (less than five minutes drive) or any other number of choices such as lakeside or Sticky Forest.
Set on a two acre property surrounded by a working farm. Watch the baby lambs playing in the spring!
Wanaka is fabulous every season of the year – spring daffodils and baby lambs, summer – cool off in the world famous lake and sip wine at the local vineyards, autumn – be amazed by the different shades of gold and participate in the annual festival of colour, winter – a wonderland for the skiier, snowboarder, cross country skiier or snowball thrower. Cafe and restaurant dwelling any time of the year.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – February 28th
• Summer Off peak March 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Years subject to increased nightly rates
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 7 people. Additional bed & linen available upon request.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500
2 x Queen Beds
1 x Twin Bed
1 x Bunk Bed
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace
Patio, Private Garden, Gardens, Bike Trails, Outdoor Furniture
Secluded, Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
Stereo System, Freeview, TV
Stayed 10 days ending 20 Feb 2017
- (4/5) Property condition
- (5/5) Location
- (4/5) Cleanliness
- (5/5) Services from rental manager
This place is everything you would expect from a Kiwi Bach holiday home. No frills, but close to the lake and an easy walk into town.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for taking the time to leave your short but sweet review! Indeed this is a classic Kiwi Bach and we hope to have you back in the future to stay with Goodstays. Kind regards, The Goodstays Team