Property Type: House Unit Code: OLDST5
WANAKA CENTRAL LODGE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
A chic newly built lodge just minutes from the bustle of downtown Wanaka, Wanaka Central Lodge has been designed to maximise its location to the hilt.
Rejuvenate your senses, embark on adventures, indulge in some quality time by staying at this luxury lodge.
Interior: achieves just the right balance with furniture and fittings that ensure a comfortable stay all with a luxury feel. There’s room for everyone, with generous bedrooms, a kitchen-dining area that’s idea for congregating the masses at mealtimes, and great indoor-outdoor flow through to the spacious outdoor deck.The lounge area has a couple of sofa's and if you have a larger group you can utilise the breakfast bar stools in the large open plan dining area.
Outdoor living: the private deck area offers a private alfresco space, complete with BBQ and outdoor furniture.
There are 6 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x King
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 4 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 5 = 2 x Singles
Bedroom 6 = 2 x Singles
- Heat pump
- Gas fireplace
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor fireplace & entertaining areas
- Off street parking for boat
Located in the gorgeous Meadowstone Area, just a stones throw from the beautiful lake and beach on your short walk into town.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5-night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3-night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5-night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Nightly rates based up to 6 people @ $695 per night rising by $50 per person up to 12 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
3 x Queen
4 x Single
Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Underfloor Heating
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, BBQ Grill, Private Garden, Outdoor Fireplace, Hot Tub Hire*
Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, LCD TV
Stayed 5 days ending 07 Jan 2018
Great house for 12 people to have a family holiday. We were all very happy.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Sara, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Wanaka Central Lodge. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Stayed 8 days ending 13 Aug 2017
The rental property is in perfect condition with fabulous facilities for families staying together. The options for heating were fantastic in winter and we enjoyed the outdoor fire most evenings. Having numerous bathrooms was great with 10 people staying in the property also.
A few extra kitchen items would help with serving food as currently there are no serving platters, salad bowls etc.
Other than that, we had a fantastic stay and would stay there again.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Rachel, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Wanaka Central Lodge. Appreciate your feedback on the kitchen items, our homes are well equipped with most items for serving food however I have passed on your feedback re no salad bowl. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Stayed 11 days ending 03 Jan 2017
Very spoilt to be staying in this brand new luxurious home. Plenty of space with really comfy beds, awesome bathrooms and nice places to hang out with the door thrown wide open to enjoy the warmth and sun. In a very sheltered great location just a short drive to the boat ramp, not far from the bike/ walking track around the lake and easy walk into town. We're a pretty active family group And found that as a rental property it could be even better with the addition of some practical things such as a lock up shed (for all the bikes etc), a washing line for all the beach towels, an outdoor hose to wash down the boat etc and some kitchen items (Christmas lunch was a little less classy with pots used for salad bowls and nothing but a fork to whip the cream). But really wish I was back there now!