Property Type: House, 2 story Unit Code: AUBRE216
TREBLE CONE LODGE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Treble Cone Lodge is an immaculate, contemporary vacation rental built with the holiday-maker in mind. With stunning alpine views and luxurious surrounds, this is the holiday retreat you will fall in love with.
Treble Cone Lodge boasts modern styling throughout. Enjoy the practicality this home offers with a separate downstairs bedroom and bathroom. The two living spaces are perfect for two families and the oversized garage has plenty of space for cars and all your ski gear, plus there's plenty of room to park the boat outside.
The master bedroom offers a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have super king beds or 2 x single beds (upon request) to give you options as you plan where the family will stay. Bedroom 5 is on the ground level for extra privacy and includes an ensuite.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Master bedroom – 1 x Queen with ensuite
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Split King (or 2 x Singles upon request)
Bedroom 3 – 1 x Split King (or 2 x Singles upon request)
Bedroom 4 – 2 x Single (or 1 x King upon request)
Bedroom 5 – 1 x Queen with ensuite
The open plan kitchen boasts everything you need including a dishwasher, separate cook top, separate oven, range hood, double sink, pantry and breakfast bar finished in laminate and stone.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The exterior boasts plenty of space where you can enjoy alfresco dining whilst enjoying the views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Full kitchen facilities
- Double Garage
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Private garden
- Hot tub hire available – ask reservations
Located across from the sunny Kelly's Flat Recreational Reserve, with sweeping views down Lake Wanaka towards majestic Treble Cone.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 10 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King
2 x Queen
2 x Single
Stayed 6 days ending 27 Dec 2017
The house was very comfortable for our group. The furniture is modern, and the kitchen is well-stocked. The views are stunning.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Geraldine, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Treble Cone Lodge. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays