Property Type: Apartment Unit Code: PLAN7-13
Wanaka Edge Apartment is a great base all year round for small families or groups. Open up the doors in summer to the private courtyard and make use of the BBQ for alfresco dining. Through the winter months, you can make use of the sauna and hot tub after a day's skiing.
The apartment is on the first floor of the complex for easy access and adjacent to the sauna and spa area. As you walk into the kitchen, the open plan living area leads out onto the court yard. To the side of the living area next to the bathroom, is the laundry area which includes a washer/dryer.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
The modern kitchen includes everything you need for your stay including Bosch appliances, a waste disposal unit, cookware, coffee filter, glassware and BBQ equipment.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The living room includes a large flat screen TV with Freeview, with an additional TV in the second bedroom. There is also a sound system, CD and DVD player for those rainy days spent at home.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Underfloor heating in both the living area and bathrooms
- Ski Locker
- Large outdoor entertaining areas
- Undercover car park
- WiFi Router available to hire - ask reservations
Located just a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of town. For convenience there are also local shops around the corner including a coffee shop, bottle store, and butcher.
The Wanaka Edge Apartment is close to many of Wanaka’s favourite family attractions including Puzzling World, golf, fishing, bike and walk trails.
For the nature enthusiast, the lake and bush environment is perfect for exploring and getting back to nature. During the winter, you have good access to both Treble Cone, Cardrona, or the option to drive over to Queenstown and check out The Remarkables or Coronet Peak.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $250
2 x Queen
Stayed 10 days ending 22 Dec 2017
This was a comfortable two bedroom apartment for three adults, with everything needed for cooking own meals. Handy to town and lakeside [5 min walk]. Comfortable beds.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Vicki, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Wanaka Edge Apartment. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays