Property Type: House Unit Code: VALL23
What’s really GOOD about The Peninsula Dream:
1. Contemporary, spacious modern home with designer details
2. The breathtaking panoramic lake and mountain views!
3. State of the art entertainment amenities & WiFi
The Peninsula Dream set in one of Wanaka’s most prestigious locations, with stunning panoramic lake & mountain views from nearly every room. Spacious open plan living, well equipped kitchen. Large double garage + drying facilities. Great for walking and biking from the house as their is a walking path that runs along the front of the property. Also great front lawn for a bit of tennis ball cricket.
Large main living area is open plan design with kitchen and dining room. Large gas fire, two lounges each with a wall mounted TV, quality timber dining table Blu-Ray, Sony PS3, Spotify and a Chromecast for Netflix, Lightbox and YouTube etc. Large glass doors open out to the 10m x 4m deck with large outdoor lounge setting. Feel free to make use the communal Peninsula Bay facilities down the road including pool, spa pools, gym, and BBQ with reticulated gas.
The Peninsula Dream has a quality kitchen with all the appliances you could ever need, including double ovens. The island bench is finished with a quality white stone top, and a breakfast bar with seating for 5. Additionally, there is a deck off the kitchen and living for those days when the prevailing Northwester! Also ideal for soaking up morning sun with your breakfast and coffee.
The large main bedroom has a top of range King bed and views to the lake and Treble Cone Ski field. Sleep with the curtains open and wake up to the brilliant view. The ensuite bathroom with, heated towel rails, underfloor heating, and modern walk in wardrobe.
The second bedroom also looks out the tremendous lake and mountain views, has a comfortable ensemble queen bed with King size duvets. The third bedroom also consists of the same bed, with the fourth bedroom consisting of two single beds.
Extra large drive in double garage which is ideally adjacent to the laundry as you discard your outdoor wear as you return home.
Also included for drying ski gear/boots are two drying cupboards in the laundry which you walk through from the garage to the house. They have a low heat heater and an extractor fan in each one. One cupboard has shelves for helmets, gloves and boots etc and the other has hanging space for jackets and a shelf for boots as well. To finish off a double remote control garage for convenience at the end of a days skiing!
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $750
1 x King
2 x Queen
2 x Single
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Electric Panels & Column Heating, Underfloor Heating, Unlimited WiFi, Heat Pump - Aircon, Underfloor heating (bathrooms), Heat Pump, Washing Machine, Ski Racks in Garage
Deck, Private Garden, Complex Swimming Pool, Complex Gym, Outdoor Furniture
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
Satellite TV, Freeview, Blu-Ray DVD & Sound System
Stayed 7 days ending 04 Aug 2018
Fantastic location and views to the mountains including Treble Cone Ski area. Lovely house and well appointed for a holiday house, everything you need for 8 guests. Beds amazingly comfortable. Family area's great, although they need bar stools for the kitchen bench not low chairs. Great holiday .