Property Type: House, 2 story Unit Code: INFIN65
THE METAL HOUSE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
With a contemporary, industrial design and stunning lake and mountain views, you will fall in love with this iconic Wanaka home. The perfect space for a blissful vacation in this beautiful part of New Zealand.
As you enter The Metal house through the front door, you will walk into a stunning industrial space with brick and metallic surrounds. On the ground floor are the 3 spacious bedrooms, with contemporary décor. The master has a king-sized bed and industrial styled ensuite in keeping with the design displayed throughout the house. The second and third bedrooms have queen sized beds.
On the ground floor is where you will find the external access to the outdoor entertaining area with its stunning outdoor dining table. The perfect spot for enjoying an alfresco dinner after a day’s worth of activities in the Wanaka surrounds.
Up the metal staircase is where the living and kitchen area is. As you walk up the steps, you will be greeted with a breath-taking scenic view of Lake Wanaka. Enjoy this special outlook with a glass of local, award winning wine from the comfort of the lounge or from the balcony as you recline on a deck chair.
In the colder months, the log burner will keep you nice and toasty as you prepare dinner for the family in the spacious and modern kitchen. The coffee machine and breakfast bar will complete your morning experience in this sun-drenched paradise.
There are 3 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x King
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Queen
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor garden & entertaining areas
- Flat screen TV
- Espresso machine
- Parking on and off-street
The Metal House is located in the upmarket area of Peninsula Bay, Wanaka. It is a 7-minute drive to central Wanaka and close to Wanaka’s many activities, attractions, cafes and restaurants.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $750
1 x King
2 x Queen
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
Washer & Dryer, Log Burner, Unlimited WiFi
Stereo System, Freeview