THE HUNTER STUDIO A SUMMARY: Great getaways can come in small packages! The Hunter Studio is the ideal alpine bolthole: A tranquil setting in the Hunter Crescent area, just moments from the lake, walking/biking tracks.
Situated in a quiet area of Wanaka, yet only a 5 minute drive into the center of town, the Hunter Studio offers the best of both worlds.
Take a walk down to the lake or use the track as a scenic walk into town through Eely Point Recreational Reserve.
KITCHEN AND LIVING AREAS:
This little jewel maximises space, with a compact dining table, kitchenette, gleaming bathroom and comfortable queen-sized bed. Its décor is clean and contemporary, with furnishings to match. If you decide to pack the children at the last minute you can also make good use of the sofa bed should you need that extra sleeping area.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x Queen
1 x Sofa Bed
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
Freeview, LCD TV
Stayed 5 days ending 24 Aug 2018
warm and clean. cleaning cost overpriced for size of studio
Stayed 21 days ending 15 Aug 2018
We stayed here for three weeks to ski and explore beautiful Wanaka. It is sometimes hard to find a smaller unit that is not set up for multiple families (with the associated expenses) The Hunter Studio had everything we needed and was easy to live in. A window latch broke and Goodstays Wanaka were very quick and efficient in fixing the problem. Easy little kitchen made cooking there a breeze. It was a little too far from town to walk at night for restaurants but would recommend!
Thoughts from Ian H. (AUCKLAND, New Zealand)
Stayed 7 days ending 04 Apr 2018
Enjoyable stay, quite a distance from town so car essential. Bed and couch great but would benefit from having a coffee table,
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Ian, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Hunter Studio. Thank you for your feedback, I will certainly pass this on to the owner! We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Thoughts from Crystal B. (Denver, United States)
Stayed 3 days ending 08 Jan 2018
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Crystal Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Hunter Studio. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays