SUNSHINE BAY BACH PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Nestled high on the hill, Sunshine Bay Bach is a quaint, classic Kiwi bach with stunning lake and mountain views. The pool table will provide hours of fun when you’re not admiring the view from the deck or you're out and about in Queenstown.
Enter the home through the back door and into the laundry complete with a washer and dryer. Walk through to the open plan living, dining and kitchen. The views from the lounge are amazing and you’ll enjoy making good use of the pool table. Relax with a cool drink on the balcony as you plan your day of activities in the adventure capital of the world.
Sunshine Bach has two bedrooms and a mezzanine, which can easily accommodate a couple of roll away beds should you need them.
There are 2 bedrooms, a mezzanine and one bathroom with a separate toilet.
Master bedroom = 1 x King
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Mezzanine = 2 x single roll away beds on request (additional cost)
- Pool table
- Heat pump / air conditioning
- Unlimited WiFi
- 2 x off street carparks
- Outdoor deck
- Outdoor furniture
Sunshine Bay Bach is located in the suburb of Sunshine Bay – just 8 minutes drive from central Queenstown. This holiday home makes a great base for skiing, boarding and all your Queenstown adventures.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
1 x Queen
Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, Fire wood supplied, Hair dryer, Television in living area
Nearby Medical Services, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Wine Trails, Spa + Pamper, Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment, Art, Culture + Heritage
Deck, Off street parking x 2+, Outdoor Furniture, Walking, Hiking + Biking, Ski, Snow + Ice, Sightseeing + Land Tours
Overlooking lake and mountains
Stereo System, Freeview TV, Flat Screen TV (s), Pool Table