Sun Kissed Central
$205 - $280 per night (3 night min)
Property Type: House Unit Code: WARR44B
- Sleeps 6
- 3 beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
What's really GOOD about Sun Kissed Central:
1. Central, flat, scenic stroll to downtown.
2. Waterfront! Lake, park steps away.
3. Private, spacious Indoor-outdoor living.
Nestled down the private driveway and basking in sunshine on a mature flat section in central Wanaka, yes you have found it, Sun Kissed Central!
A piece of paradise just minutes from the lake and township making this the ideal holiday home for groups or families all year round.
Cook your meals in the villa’s well-equipped and modern kitchen and linger over your meal at the classic dining table. Indoor-outdoor living: a fenced garden at the rear provides the perfect spot for outdoor dining or just for the kids to runaround in.
In the summer months, enjoy all that Wanaka has on offer, bikes and all the toys for the adventure playground we live in. For the winter months light the log fire after a big day up the slopes spread out in the spacious lounge and enjoy a DVD on the flat-screen television.
The choice is made easy with the bedrooms that all comprise of new Queen beds. Need an extra bed ? - Ask reservations who have new Sleepyhead single beds available to hire.
Parking: Plenty of off=street parking available so pack your boat and jet ski's.
*Spa Hire available - ask reservations.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – February 28th
• Summer Off peak March 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Years subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional bed & linen available, only upon special request.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500
3 x Queen Beds
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Filter Coffee Machine
Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Ironing Board, No Phone, Fireplace, Log Burner, Heated towel rail (bathrooms)
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres
Gardens, Outdoor Furniture
Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
CD Player, DVD Player