Property Type: Apartment Unit Code: SW232425
What’s really GOOD about Rocky Mountain Apartment:
1. Contemporary apartment complex with designer details
2. Immaculate, well appointed apartment
3. Enjoy mountain views + short stroll to downtown!
This executive apartment sits within a newly constructed luxury apartment complex that boasts attention to detail throughout, simply open the door and start enjoying a great stay.
Benefit from a sun-drenched location that bathes it in light and sun, provides additional living space and views of the Southern Alps, and yet retains a quiet ambiance.
The modern décor has a touch of opulence, and guarantees comfort during your stay.
A contemporary, well-finished kitchen furnished with stainless appliances sits alongside the dining area.
Embraced by four world-class ski and snowboard facilities, exceptional heli-skiiing, internationally recognised trout fishing and salmon fishing, a selection of 18-hole golf clubs and a wide range of exciting activities for all ages, Wanaka is a unique holiday destination. For those who enjoy the finer things in life, Wanaka also sits on the fringe of the Central Otago Wine region; offering fine dining, spectacular cellar wines and truly outstanding scenery.
Parking: 1 x car park available for use on driveway.
*Please note that rates do not include use of the gym & pool facilities*
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Single
1 x Other
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Electric Panels & Column Heating
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Patio, Balcony, Gardens
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview
Stayed 21 days ending 10 Sep 2017
second time we have stayed at this 2 bedroom apartment, 5 other times similar appartments.
Great for the family as decent kitchen lounge and x2 private bedrooms with great ensuite bathrooms.
A short drive into Wanaka.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Richard, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Wanaka Apartment 23. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays