Property Type: Apartment Unit Code: SW129130
What’s really GOOD about Rocky Mountain Apartment:
1. Contemporary apartment complex with designer details
2. Immaculate, well appointed apartment
3. Enjoy mountain views + short stroll to downtown!
This executive apartment sits within a newly constructed luxury apartment complex that boasts attention to detail throughout, simply open the door and start enjoying a great stay.
Benefit from a sun-drenched location that bathes it in light and sun, provides additional living space and views of the Southern Alps, and yet retains a quiet ambiance.
The modern décor has a touch of opulence, and guarantees comfort during your stay.
A contemporary, well-finished kitchen furnished with stainless appliances sits alongside the dining area.
Embraced by four world-class ski and snowboard facilities, exceptional heli-skiiing, internationally recognised trout fishing and salmon fishing, a selection of 18-hole golf clubs and a wide range of exciting activities for all ages, Wanaka is a unique holiday destination. For those who enjoy the finer things in life, Wanaka also sits on the fringe of the Central Otago Wine region; offering fine dining, spectacular cellar wines and truly outstanding scenery.
*Please note that rates do not include use of the gym & pool facilities*
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Single
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Electric Panels & Column Heating
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Patio, Balcony, Gardens
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, LCD TV
Stayed 3 days ending 22 Oct 2018
Very dated/ tired in areas needs a good paint , toilet flushing problems and drainage issues in shower area soap suds coming back up vent area .Also it would be good to see some beautiful Wanaka paintings on the walls,Wanaka is a beautiful place . - it is our most favourite places to visit in NZ and we are seriously looking at buying a property in the future there. We are staying with you good people again in March unit 111 we love being up stairs the views are just amazing. We stay here during the Christchurch earthquakes so this is like our second home for us . So thank you for an Awesome stay. Cheers Lowden Family
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Mike, thank you for your review and sorry to hear you felt that the house is dated. I have asked Our Guest Services team will compile a report on the property and ensure that the property is 100% in order for future guests stays and experience in Wanaka. We will also nform the owner of any further suggestions to improve the property and the guest experience. Please contact me directly should you plan another stay in either Queenstown or Wanaka in the future. Kind Regards, Nicholas , General Manager - Goodstays
Stayed 5 days ending 07 Aug 2018
We were very pleased with the apartment, it was larger than expected with the 2 bedrooms very separate and private. Well equiped with 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and a washer and dryer. The location suited us, nice and quiet. It is further out from the town centre that some may like, shops/restaurants are definitely a drive away.
We were happy with our stay and would stay here again. It was warm and clean and everything was easy to use/access. We had no issues during our stay.
Only negative I could say is that there were no little tea bags, sugar sachets, coffee sachets etc and just one small soap in the bathrooms.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Rocky Mountain Apartment. It really is a great apartment, the photos are quite deceiving with size, definitely larger than you get the impression with online. The properties are self catering, we supply a few items to get you started and the rest is up to you. If staying with a hotel then you can expect to have coffee,sugar etc supplied, Holiday Homes are a bit different. Safe travels and we look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to visit Wanaka or Queenstown. Best regards, Tahlia.