Property Type: Apartment Unit Code: SW111112
What’s really GOOD about Rocky Mountain Apartment:
1. Contemporary apartment complex with designer details
2. Sleek and sophisticated, contemporary two bedroom apartment
3. Embark on Wanaka adventures from a brilliant location.
This executive apartment sits within a newly constructed luxury apartment complex that boasts attention to detail throughout, simply open the door and start enjoying a great stay.
Benefit from a sun-drenched location that bathes it in light and sun, provides additional living space and views of the Southern Alps, and yet retains a quiet ambiance.
The modern décor has a touch of opulence, and guarantees comfort during your stay.
A contemporary, well-finished kitchen furnished with stainless appliances sits alongside the dining area.
Embraced by four world-class ski and snowboard facilities, exceptional heli-skiiing, internationally recognised trout fishing and salmon fishing, a selection of 18-hole golf clubs and a wide range of exciting activities for all ages, Wanaka is a unique holiday destination. For those who enjoy the finer things in life, Wanaka also sits on the fringe of the Central Otago Wine region; offering fine dining, spectacular cellar wines and truly outstanding scenery.
*Please note that rates do not include use of the gym & pool facilities*
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King Bed
2 x Twin Beds
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Electric Panels & Column Heating
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Patio, Balcony, Gardens
Close to Town, Close to Lake
DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, LCD TV
Thoughts from Rob D. (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 18 Feb 2018
A most pleasant stay
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Rob, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Rocky Mountain Apartment 111.. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Stayed 34 days ending 04 Oct 2017
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Wanaka. Our accommodation was great and ticked all the boxes for our family. We look forward to returning in the near future.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Troy, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Wanaka Apartment 111. Fantastic we look forward to hearing from you soon with regards to booking dates next year. Warm Regards, team Goodstays