Property Type: House Unit Code: RIBBON6
RIVERSIDE RETREAT PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Spacious and modern, this immaculately presented home is the perfect vacation getaway for one or two families. With its spacious surrounds and all-day sun, you’ll love the outdoor areas, luxurious spa, and close proximity to the Upper Clutha River walking track.
As you walk in through the front door, to your left you will find a study area, 3 spacious bedrooms, with a bathroom and guest toilet. To the right of the hallway is the laundry and garage. Upstairs, you will find another bathroom, bedroom and rumpus room complete with TV and comfy lounge suite – the perfect spot for the kids.
Further down the hallway on the ground level is the master bedroom with floor to ceiling windows. Relax with a book on the chaise lounge as you admire the wide open outdoor spaces surrounding the property. This relaxing bedroom retreat also has an ensuite with luxurious waterfall shower head and double hand basin.
Down the end of the hallway is the ample kitchen complete with breakfast bar and casual sitting area. Unwind in front of the flat screen TV and fireplace in the formal lounge area. The spectacular dining area is where you will want to spend quality time when you’re not relaxing outside with the BBQ on and the kids playing in the backyard.
There are 5 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Double
Bedroom 4 = 1 x Queen & 1 x day bed
Bedroom 5 = 1 x Queen
- Air conditioning in loft and living area
- Ski storage
- Apple TV
- Spa pool
- Underfloor heating
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Separate loft living area
- Secure garage
- Espresso machine
Riverside Retreat is situated in a quiet cul de sac overlooking the Clutha River in Albert Town, Wanaka. Albert Town is a quiet, family suburb with an excellent fish & chip shop, dairy and café. It is a simple 5 minute drive from the heart of Wanaka.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay. Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 10 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $750
4 x Queen
1 x Other
1 x Double