REMARKABLES GARDEN 402 PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Brand new and conveniently located, Remarkables Garden 402 is ideal for short or long stays in the adventure capital of the world.
Relax in comfort at Remarkables Garden 402 with your open plan living, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and comfy beds. You have your own secure car park and you’ll find a variety of facilities to enjoy in the area including cafes, shopping and a 24-hour fitness centre.
You will love the many popular activities surrounding Wyndham Garden including the popular Remarkables Market, cycling tracks, ski fields, a golf course and the Queenstown Events Centre. The Queenstown Airport is just 2km away.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Master bedroom = 1 x King (does not split into singles)
Bedroom 2 = 1 x King (does not split into singles)
- Heat pump
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- 43” TV in lounge area
- Washing machine/dryer
- Unlimited WiFi
- SKY TV
- Secure undercover parking
- Secure swipe card access to building after hours
- After hours visitor intercom
Remarkables Garden is adjacent to the Wyndham Garden Hotel and close to the Remarkables Town Centre, Ramada Queenstown and Wakatipu High School. It is a scenic 15-minute drive to central Queenstown. There is a bus stop right at your doorstep that goes into town and one within walking distance to take you up to the ski fields.
• Spring Off Peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off Peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter Peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $250
2 x King
Washer & Dryer, Heat Pump, Broadband Connection, Wireless Internet Connection, Underfloor Heating (bathrooms), Internet available, Hair dryer, Unlimited WIFI
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Spa + Pamper, Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment, Art, Culture + Heritage
Balcony, Off street parking x 1, Covered parking x 1, Outdoor Furniture, Walking, Hiking + Biking, Ski, Snow + Ice, Sightseeing + Land Tours
Thoughts from Neha Sumputh (Melbourne, Australia)
Stayed 5 days ending 09 Mar 2019
I had a lovely stay at the Remarkables Garden Apartment. It is beautifully located, only 15 mins from Queenstown, 2-3 mins walk from shops and a stone’s throw from Queenstown airport. The view from the apartment is so stunning. The apartment has been maintained to a very high standard (in terms of cleanliness/comfort). Staff answered our queries very promptly and were of great help. I would highly recommend the Remarkables Garden Apartment to anyone going to Queenstown.
Caitlin at Goodstays replied…
It sounds like you had a great time on your trip to Queenstown, and we're so glad you chose us to be apart of it! Our housekeeping team works tirelessly to ensure that all of our guests arrive to an immaculate property so it is always lovely to hear it is appreciated. Next time you're in need of a mountain retreat be sure to let us know and we would be delighted to assist you in finding another holiday home in Queenstown or over the hill in Wanaka. Warm wishes, Goodstays.
Stayed 21 days ending 14 Dec 2018
A so-called "security bond" of NZD 250 was unfairly held during my rental and there is no sign of returning to me despite my check out more than 3 weeks ago.