REMARKABLES GARDEN 211 PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Brand new and conveniently located, Remarkables Garden 211 is the perfect base for your Queenstown holiday.
Relax in comfort at Remarkables Garden 211 with your open plan living, balcony, fully equipped kitchen, serene bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms. You have your own secure car park and you’ll find a variety of facilities to enjoy in the area including cafes, shopping and a 24-hour fitness centre.
You will love the many popular activities surrounding Remarkables Garden including the popular Remarkables Market, cycling tracks, ski fields, a golf course and the Queenstown Events Centre. The Queenstown Airport is just 2km away.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Master bedroom = 1 x King (does not split into singles)
Bedroom 2 = 1 x King (does not split into singles)
- Heat pump
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- 43” TV in lounge area
- Washing machine/dryer
- Unlimited WiFi
- SKY TV
- Secure undercover parking
- Secure swipe card access to building after hours
- After hours visitor intercom
Remarkables Garden is adjacent to the Wyndham Garden Hotel and close to the Remarkables Town Centre, Ramada Queenstown and Wakatipu High School. It is a scenic 15-minute drive to central Queenstown. There is a bus stop right at your doorstep that goes into town and one within walking distance to take you up to the ski fields.
• Spring Off Peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off Peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter Peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $250
2 x King
Full Kitchen, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Tea Kettle, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer
Air Conditioning, Washer & Dryer, Heat Pump, SKY TV, Wireless Internet Connection, Underfloor Heating (bathrooms), Hair dryer, Unlimited WIFI
Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Spa + Pamper, Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment, Art, Culture + Heritage
Balcony, Off street parking x 1, Covered parking x 1, Outdoor Furniture
Flat Screen TV (s), SkyTV
Thoughts from Robyn B (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 2 days ending 20 Feb 2019
Location was great for our needs and the apartment was immaculate. Booking process was easy and all the info we needed was at our fingertips. Thanks for an enjoyable stay, can’t waut to come back
Caitlin at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for choosing to book with us here at Goodstays, and for taking the time to leave us a great review, Robyn. Our housekeeping and guest services teams work hard to make sure all of our properties are sparkling clean and easy to access for each guest's arrival so it is great to hear that you found the apartment so tidy and convenient. We can't wait to hear from you and get that next mountain getaway locked in! Thanks again, Goodstays.
Thoughts from Grace Mclean (Geelong, Australia)
Stayed 8 days ending 18 Feb 2019
Absolutely amazing, the views and apartment were both superb. Will definitely stay here again.
Caitlin at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for choosing to book with us here at Goodstays, and taking the time to give us a great review Grace! We always love to hear that our guests had an enjoyable stay and of course got to revel in those tremendous views. We would love to help you find further accommodation in either Queenstown or Wanaka next time you find yourself in need of a mountain getaway. Best wishes, Goodstays.
Stayed 5 days ending 03 Jan 2019
located in Frankton within easy access from the airport, shops nearby, public transport.
Thoughts from Rebecca C. (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 03 Oct 2018
Great base for skiing at the remarkables and coronet peak. Apartment very clean and tidy. Had everything we needed (including good coffee at frank’s pantry next door)!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hello Rebecca, thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Remarkables Garden Apartment 211. We look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to visit Wanaka or Queenstown. Warm Regards, The Goodstays Team