QUEENSTOWN RETREAT SUMMARY:
This bespoke, designer home is a favourite among holiday-makers. You will love the sophisticated décor, close proximity to town and the ease of having everything on one single level. This central beauty has been architecturally designed by Chris Prebble and boasts a contemporary interior styled by recognised and celebrated New Zealand interior designers.
Queenstown Retreat is located in central Queenstown – no car required – a simple 8 minute walk downhill, to the heart of the town. Close to all the action, yet far enough away to be peaceful and relaxing. This quiet and warm home is close to Queenstown’s conference venues such as the Millennium and Copthorne, within walking distance to Queenstown’s restaurants, bars, lakefront and adventure tours, as well as the beautiful Queenstown Gardens.
Architecturally designed by Chris Prebble of Three Sixty Architecture, this modern, single level townhouse is a wonderfully spacious home with easy access and no stairs to deal with – ideal for when you are juggling luggage, ski gear or shopping.
KITCHEN AND LIVING
In the kitchen and living area, you’ll immediately appreciate the striking light fixtures and contemporary furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need and more. The dining table makes the perfect centerpiece of the room and the living area completes the space with large flat screen TV, gas fireplace and comfortable, contemporary seating. Queenstown Retreat is quiet and warm with double glazing, a heat pump and a gas fireplace in the lounge for the perfect ambience.
The fully fenced courtyard is secure and private, with an intimate BBQ area and outdoor heating. The perfect spot for relaxing with a Central Otago pinot after a busy day of Queenstown activities.
The home has 3 new flat screen TVs - 2 in the bedrooms and the one in the living room is a high quality 2018 UHD-4K (please bring your Netflix log in).
GARAGE AND EXTRAS
The carpeted garage provides internal access to the house so there’s no getting wet as you exit your car. The garage also comes complete with large washer and dryer, and vertical drying cabinet for wet clothing and storage.
The bedrooms all boast brand new, top quality beds with luxurious comfort toppers and electric blankets. There are 3 bedrooms all stylishly decorated and 2 modern bathrooms:
Master bedroom = 1 x Split King with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, TV and external access to the courtyard.
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Split King
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Split King
- Gas fireplace
- Heat pump
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor dining area
- Ski storage
- Secure garage with internal access plus 2 x off street parking
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff: December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak: November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
3 x King
1 x Sofa Bed
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Tea Kettle, Coffee plunger, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal Unit, Induction Cooktop
Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Heat Pump, Gas Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Underfloor Heating (bathrooms), Electric blankets, Flat screen TV(s), Clock radio, Heat Pump(s), Television in living area, Television in bedroom/s, Double Glazing, Bath tub
Nearby Conference Venues
Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Wine Trails, Spa + Pamper, Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment, Art, Culture + Heritage
Patio, Off street parking x 2+, Ski locker or storage
Close to Town, Mountain Views, Near lake
Satellite TV, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV (s), Unlimited Hight Speed Internet