QUEENSTOWN RETREAT A SUMMARY:
Just 5 minutes walk from town, this single level holiday home is absolutely perfect for families. Architecturally designed by Chris Prebble, this home is everything you want for a memorable vacation in stunning Queenstown. Travelling with a large group? Book out this home and the one next door. Chat to our reservations team and make your dream holiday a reality.
Queenstown Retreat A is located in central Queenstown – no car required – a simple 5 minute walk downhill, to the heart of the town. Close to all the action, yet far enough away to be peaceful and relaxing. This quiet and warm home is close to Queenstown’s conference venues such as the Millennium and Copthorne, within walking distance to Queenstown’s restaurants, bars, lakefront and adventure tours, as well as the beautiful Queenstown Gardens.
Architecturally designed by Chris Prebble of Three Sixty Architecture, this modern, single level townhouse is a wonderfully spacious home with easy access and no stairs to deal with – ideal for when you are juggling kids, luggage, ski gear or shopping.
KITCHEN AND LIVING
In the kitchen and living area, you’ll immediately appreciate having everything you need at your fingertips – just like home. The dining table makes the perfect centerpiece of the room and the living area completes the space with large flat screen TV, gas fireplace and comfortable, contemporary seating. Queenstown Retreat A is quiet and warm with double glazing, a heat pump and a gas fireplace in the lounge for the perfect ambience.
The fully fenced courtyard is secure and private, with an intimate BBQ area, outdoor heating and fabulously large spa pool. The perfect spot for relaxing with a Central Otago pinot after a busy day of up the slopes or at any of Queenstown’s world-renowned sights and activities.
The smart TV in the living room is a high quality 2018 UHD-4K (please bring your Netflix log in). You'll also enjoy unlimited WiFi and SKY TV.
GARAGE AND EXTRAS
The garage provides internal access to the house so there’s no getting wet as you exit your car and transfer the kids, shopping and luggage into the home. The garage also comes complete with a ski drying cabinet and large washer and dryer.
The bedrooms all boast brand new, top quality beds with luxurious comfort toppers and electric blankets. There are 3 bedrooms all stylishly decorated, and 2 modern bathrooms:
Master bedroom = 1 x Split King with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and external access to the courtyard.
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Split King
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Split King
- Outdoor spa pool
- Gas fireplace
- Heat pump
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor dining area
- Ski drying cabinet
- Secure garage with internal access plus 1 x off street parking
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff: December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak: November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
3 x King
Full Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Tea Kettle, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer
Air Conditioning, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Heat Pump, SKY TV, Gas Fireplace, Underfloor Heating (bathrooms), Flat screen TV(s), Unlimited WIFI
Deck, Spa Pool, Gas BBQ, Outdoor Furniture, Ski locker or storage