PRESTIGIOUS PEN BAY PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Located in one of Wanaka’s most sort after areas, this highly spec’d home has it all. From stunning views to contemporary artwork, this house boasts both luxury and comfort.
Through the entrance way to the rear, you will find two contemporary styled bedrooms with mountain views. The shared bathroom has a deluxe bath tub to relax in after a day up the slopes or on the lake. To the right of the entrance way is the media room, kitchen and open plan living. Follow the stairs up to the tranquil master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony, and soak in the stunning views.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 2 bedrooms downstairs with a shared bathroom plus a guest toilet closer to the living area. The master bedroom with ensuite is upstairs.
The 3 bedrooms are as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x King (does not split into singles)
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Queen
This home’s stylish kitchen is equipped with everything you need including an espresso coffee machine.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The open plan dining and living area is the perfect place to sit down with a glass of local wine and enjoy the cosy fireplace. During summer, open the doors to the outdoor dining area and enjoy the warm, Central Otago sun. The separate media room comes complete with a flat screen and Apple TV.
- Heat pumps
- Electric fireplace
- Downstairs underfloor heating
- Media room
- Unlimited WiFi
- Home theatre
- Bluetooth sound system
- Apple TV
- Outdoor garden and entertaining areas
- Double garaging plus 2 x off street parking
- Espresso coffee machine and milk frother
- Ice maker & water filter
- Walking trails
- Ski rack
Located in one of Wanaka’s finest areas, this beautiful home has striking mountain views and is just a short drive away from Wanaka’s café and restaurant scene.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen may be available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Queen
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher
Air Conditioning, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Underfloor Heating, Unlimited WiFi, Heat Pump - Aircon, Heat Pump, Ski Racks in Garage
Stereo System, Movie Room, Apple TV
Stayed 3 days ending 31 May 2018
The house was well appointed and well positioned. Great beds, kitchen and utensils and bbq. We would have loved to use the bathroom underfloor heating downstairs and were unable to manage the controls there. The heat pump and gas fire warmed the living area really well. It was brilliant waking up to the snow covered mountains as the sun rose. Great house.