$245 - $295 per night (3 night min)
Property Type: House Unit Code: UPTO160
- Sleeps 6
- 4 beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
What’s really GOOD about Perrow Cottage::
1. Secluded: Great for children, big enclosed garden and BBQ
2. Central location: Lake, Just A Stone's Throw Away +Wifi
3. Lake + mountain views from a contemporary holiday basecamp
This Wonderful Kiwi bach style house boasts large open plan living areas, which take advantage of the breathtaking mountain views, just a 2 minute walk from the lake.
On top of the bonus of being in a central location, Perrow Cottage has a wood burner and a heat pump for that extra warmth in the winter months.
It offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In the summertime enjoy the outdoor living areas which are only a short walk to the lake.
Sit back over the cooler months and bask in the vista while the fire roars comfortably, or enjoy the huge enclosed garden over summer for some alfresco BBQ fun.
The kitchen, dining and living areas are open plan and heated by a fire place and heat pumps. Large windows allow you to soak in the mountain views as you sit back and relax in one of the comfortable couches.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – February 28th
• Summer Off peak March 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Years subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional bed & linen available, only upon special request.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500
2 x Queen Beds
2 x Twin Beds
Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Underfloor Heating, Log Burner
Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, Private Garden, Hot Tub Hire*, Outdoor Furniture
Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, LCD TV, TV