Property Type: House Unit Code: UPTO160
What’s really GOOD about Perrow Cottage::
1. Secluded: Great for children, big enclosed garden and BBQ
2. Central location: Lake, Just A Stone's Throw Away
3. Lake + mountain views from a contemporary holiday basecamp
This Wonderful Kiwi bach style house boasts large open plan living areas, which take advantage of the breathtaking mountain views, just a 2 minute walk from the lake.
On top of the bonus of being in a central location, Perrow Cottage has a wood burner and a heat pump for that extra warmth in the winter months.
It offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In the summertime enjoy the outdoor living areas which are only a short walk to the lake.
Sit back over the cooler months and bask in the vista while the fire roars comfortably, or enjoy the huge enclosed garden over summer for some alfresco BBQ fun.
The kitchen, dining and living areas are open plan and heated by a fire place and heat pumps. Large windows allow you to soak in the mountain views as you sit back and relax in one of the comfortable couches.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x Queen Beds
2 x Twin Beds
Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Underfloor Heating, Log Burner
Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, Private Garden, Hot Tub Hire*, Outdoor Furniture
Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, LCD TV, TV
Stayed 30 days ending 30 Jul 2018
Small house, but good enough for ski season. Great customer service
Stayed 14 days ending 29 Jul 2017
Great west facing, homely cottage for a family holiday
Nick at Goodstays replied…
“ Dear Prudence, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Perrow Cottage. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays”