Property Type: House, 2 story Unit Code: PENI630
What’s really GOOD about Peninsula Panoramic Views:
1. Immaculate house, newly Built in 2010
2. Excellent panoramic lake and mountain views
3. Good access to skiing, boating, golf, shopping, airport
Take your holiday to the another level with Peninsula Panoramic Views. Immaculately appointed home with exquisite furnishings. Expansive open-plan home with alfresco dining to be enjoyed from the spacious glass clad deck and entertaining after a day on the lake or up the mountains.
Location: overlooking Lake Wakatipu in exclusive Kelvin Heights; enjoy the benefits of year-round sun and being convenient to activities and amenities, while also getting away from it all.
Peninsula Panoramic Views prime position affords it sweeping alpine views up and down the lake without sacrificing privacy.
Indoors: all the amenities you'll want at your fingertips, starting with four bedrooms, three bathrooms. The two king beds can split giving you further options to accommodate your family or friends. Add in a 3 car garage with workshop, and extensive off-street parking for boar, trailer, guests or extra vehicles and you are set to go!
Outdoors: Extensive balcony leading into the living, dining, and master bedroom, BBQ, and world award winning views!
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King Beds
2 x Queen Beds
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Underfloor Heating, Wireless Internet Connection, Spa Bath, Washing Machine, Hair dryer, Washing/Clothes Rack, Heat Pump(s)
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Off street parking x 2+, Covered parking x 2 +, Gas BBQ, Outdoor Furniture, *Spa Hire available
Secluded, Near Beach, Overlooking lake and mountains
Blue Ray DVD & Sound System, Flat Screen TV (s), 3D Flat Screen TV
Thoughts from Simone G. (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 27 Feb 2018
We had a fantastic time at this property. It was so comfortable and everything was of high quality. It would have been great to have a few of the cooking essentials there, such as oil, butter, salt.
The communication from Goodstays was fantastic and very helpful.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Simone, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Peninsula Panoramic Views. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Thoughts from Brad R. (Invercargill, New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 10 Sep 2017
The views from this property are truly panoramic.Stunning home with more than enough room for the 7 of us who stayed. Can not wait to re book this stylish, clean, immaculately presented house. Can not recommend highly enough, the photos just dont do the views justice. Very impressive, cant wait till our next trip. Stunning property with spectacular decor throughout and views of Queenstown. We wish we could rate more than 5 stars!!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Brad, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Peninsula Panoramic Views. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, team Goodstays