PANORAMIC PEREGRINE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
The incredible lake and mountain views from this holiday home will make your family vacation an unforgettable one. Big enough for two families, Panoramic Peregrine is spacious, comfortable and inviting.
As you walk up the steps and through the main entrance, to the right you’ll find a fully equipped, modern kitchen. To your left is the 6-seater dining table with only the best views Queenstown can offer. Relax on the balcony with a glass of local pinot noir or in the lounge area with flat screen TV, Netflix and heat pump. Past the kitchen is a sunroom with additional dining table – perfect for the kids.
Through the sunroom is a bedroom with King sized bed, heat pump and ensuite. Past the living area and down the hallway, you’ll find a guest toilet, a bathroom with waterfall shower head, and second bedroom with a Queen sized bed. Upstairs on the mezzanine is a double bed with beautiful scenic views. In through to the master bedroom is a split king, heat pump and modern ensuite.
Panoramic Peregrine is a 5-minute drive away from the hub of Queenstown’s restaurants, night life and café culture. It is a short drive away from the area’s ski resorts and adventure activities.
There are 3 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x Split King
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 = 1 x King
Mezzanine = 1 x double
- Unlimited WiFi
- Heat pumps
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Flat screen TV and sound bar
- Off street parking
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King
1 x Queen
1 x Other
1 x Double
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Tea Kettle
Air Conditioning, Washer & Dryer, Heat Pump, Unlimited WIFI
Thoughts from Melanie S. (Wantirna Sth, Bahamas)
Stayed 3 days ending 13 Jan 2019
Our family loved staying at Panoramic Peregrine. Amazing views of the lake and the Remarkables. Very quiet location 5 minutes drive to the centre of Queenstown. The house was modern and clean with a fantastic kitchen, lovely bathrooms and wonderful beds.
Thoughts from Tom S. (Waxhaw, United States)
Stayed 6 days ending 02 Oct 2018
Panoramic Peregrine is in a great location on the side of the lake with awesome views of the Southern Alps. Only a 20 minute walk to downtown Queenstown. The house is new and very clean with plenty of room for 8-10 people. The driveway is a little steep and tricky to pull in and out of, but the location and quality of the house makes up for it.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Tom, Thank you for your review. Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay at Panoramice Peregrine! This property is set in the perfect location with it only being a short walk into town, as well as providing beautiful lake and mountain views. We hope to assist you with any future visits to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays