Property Type: House Unit Code: ALLEN21M
MOUNT IRON EDGE SUMMARY
Located right on the edge of the popular Mount Iron trail, this holiday house is an ideal home year round, ideal for families or groups with big open plan living, gardens, and a wrap around balcony providing you with all day sun. The home offers accommodation for up to 8 guests.
Set high to take in the fabulous views this home has 2 levels; the entry on the ground floor, and two bedrooms with a shared bathroom. Upstairs consists of an additional two bedrooms including the master bedroom and 4th bedroom. The upper level with its spectacular views has the open plan modern kitchen, dining, living room, and wrap around deck for entertaining.
There is a studio apartment underneath this home which may be tenanted. If not, it can be booked for if you have an even larger group!
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x Californian King ( 2 x King singles upon request)
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Californian King ( 2 x King singles upon request)
Bedroom 3 = 2 x King singles (1 x Californian King upon request)
Bedroom 4 = 2 x King singles (1 x Californian King upon request)
Modern new open plan kitchen has all the modern appliances, gas stove, oven, microwave and fridge. This well-equipped kitchen also includes breakfast bar stools for those that want to socialise whilst cooking up a storm!
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The living room with it big comfy couch enjoys a sunny aspect with views to match. The wrap around deck provides all day sun or shade to protect from the wind is a great place to sit around relaxing while chatting and enjoying the views. During Summer the outdoor entertainment areas are the perfect place to have a BBQ or unwind with a casual drink.
- Ducted Air conditioning / Heat pump
- Smart TV in lounge
- Unlimited WiFi
- Large outdoor entertaining areas
- Spacious garden
- Large carport plus off-street parking with space to park a boat
Nestled on the edge of Mount Iron.
Close to many of Wanaka’s family attractions, there plenty of activities available, including Puzzling World just up the road, golf, fishing, bike and walk trails.
For the nature enthusiast the lake and bush environment is perfect for exploring and getting back to nature. During the winter you have good access to both Treble Cone, Cardrona, or the option do drive round to Queenstown and checkout the Remarkables or Coronet Peak.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King
4 x Single
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
Thoughts from Peter K. (Bendigo, Australia)
Stayed 3 days ending 12 Mar 2018
Everything about this place was great. There is nothing much more I can say. The whole family came over for a wedding and we could not have asked for better accommodation. It was clean, roomy and had all the facilities we required, The view from the deck was stunning.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Peter, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Mount Iron Edge. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Thoughts from Britta Noelke (Christchurch, New Zealand)
Stayed 2 days ending 02 Feb 2018
Me and my family had spend three nights at Mount Iron Edge in Wanaka. It is a great place, very sunny with amazing mountain views. The photos are not misleading - it's the most spacious holiday home we have ever stayed at! Loved the almost rural feel, birdsong and daily walk up Mt Iron Track. All is refurbished with new appliances and top utensils - very clean and professionally managed. Only 18 min walk to town. Plenty of space to park the boat. Ideal for large groups.
Default Admin at Goodstays replied…
Thank you for your review and appreciate your feedback. As company policy, none of the properties we manage are either photo shopped and are all advertised accurately for transparency and guest satisfaction. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Warm Regards, Nicholas