MINARET RIDGE SUMMARY:
Built in the sought-after area of Peninsula Bay, Minaret Ridge is the ideal base for family or group holidays. Contemporary design and convenience collide at this newly built home.
A part of the beautiful Peninsula Bay development, Minaret Ridge offers a sense of retreat from the hustle and bustle of the town centre, yet boasts the convenience of being merely a short drive to all the restaurants and shops Wanaka has to offer.
KITCHEN AND LIVING:
Minaret Ridge provides a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, plus a separate quiet study nook. Decking (including a barbecue) flows from this area and towards the outdoor furniture. In winter, you’ll be warm with both a wood burner and heat pump. Minaret Ridge offers room to accommodate everyone, storage for luggage and ski/outdoor/adventure gear, a deck and gardens for alfresco dining in the summer months, and it’s only a short stroll to Sticky Forest and many of the other well-known walking/biking tracks in Wanaka.
The property is framed by a large front and rear deck, fire pit and gardens, all private and secure, making it well placed for children to run around whilst you sit down with a glass of wine and stoke up the BBQ.
The bedrooms consist of the following:
Master Bedroom = 1 x Super King
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Super King (2 x singles upon request)
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Super King (2 x singles upon request)
Bedroom 4 = 1 x Queen
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
3 x King
1 x Queen
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
Washer & Dryer, Ski Drying Room, Log Burner, Oil Column Heaters, Heat Pump, Washing Machine
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Gas Grill, Gardens, Bike Trails, Outdoor Furniture
Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
DVD Player, Freeview, TV