Property Type: House Unit Code: MEADOW29
What’s really GOOD about Meadowstone Vista:
1. Masses of room and flexibility
2. Central to downtown, with beautiful vistas
3. Modern and comfortable.
Located in a quiet yet central spot, Our holiday home that sleep 10 people provide plenty of space for you to enjoy time together. Whether you’re celebrating a big family occasion or gathering all of your friends together for a fun time away, you’re sure to find a good time here!
Interior: achieves just the right balance of contemporary-meets-country, with furniture and fittings that ensure a comfortable stay.
There’s room for everyone, with generous bedrooms, a kitchen-dining area that’s idea for congregating the masses at mealtimes, and great indoor-outdoor flow.
This big family home comes with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, warmed in winter months with a log burner and plenty of sunshine in the summer. This two level home has a deck off the living area and large rear section with a BBQ for those summer months There is also outdoor dining furniture in the garage. * Hot tub hire available - ask reservations
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 10 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King Bed
1 x Queen Bed
6 x Twin Beds
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Garden, Hot Tub Hire*
Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake, Close to skifields
DVD Player, Freeview, LCD TV
Stayed 5 days ending 20 Jul 2017
Easy to book, quick and friendly communication. The house itself had so much space, and was lovely and warm. Handy to Cardrona!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Nadine, Thank you for taking the time and providing a review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Meadowstone Vista. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays