Property Type: Villa Unit Code: MVILLA1
What’s really GOOD about Meadowstone Villa:
1. Newly built, short stroll to down town Wanaka.
2. Immaculate, well appointed & compact
3. Expansive sun soaked patio & garden, child friendly
* Hot tub hire available - ask reservations
This villa has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and is located in popular Meadowstone Drive area, a short drive or 15 minute walk to the town centre. The villa is fully equipped, light-filled, and well appointed.s including a gas fire for winter months. Outdoor living area with a deck, BBQ and outdoor furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King Bed with electric blanket
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed with electric blanket and ensuite
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles with electric blanket
Lounge: Open plan with TV, DVD, Stereo & Log burner
Dining Room: Dining for 6
Kitchen: Fully equipped with Dishwasher
Laundry: Washing Machine, Dryer & Tub
Wanaka Meadowstone Villas are ideal holiday homes for groups such as wedding parties, family reunions and special interest groups. The 3 & 4 bedroom Villas provide separate accommodation with the benefit of having family and friends close at hand.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King Bed
1 x Queen Bed
2 x Twin Beds
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Garden, Hot Tub Hire*
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview
Thoughts from Stephen H. (Christchurch, New Zealand)
Stayed 6 days ending 17 Jan 2018
Family of 6 spent 6 nights here, it's expensive to what we're used to, but it was a cheaper option than two motel units at the camp ground, and a lot newer than old motel units we've staying in before. Main bathroom shower has a wet area shower with a fold down wooden seat attached to the wall, ensuite in master bedroom was fine for basin and toilet. Needed assistance in the galley kitchen as most things were up high in cupboards, cups and plates etc. two medium pots, not big enough for large family, but there were 3 fry pans? Plenty of plates, cutlery etc. Carport was great, transfer undercover out of the weather, level access in through the front door and out onto the deck, but no ramp down onto the grass. The doors out onto the deck were a tight fit, master bedroom door onto the deck needed both doors opened by AB for access to the deck, so I didn't use it bt my wife did. A very tidy, new and homely feeling house, plenty of room. Extra fees for linen and cleaning were worth it, wifi option was far to expensive to bother with.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Stephen, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Meadowstone Villa 1. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Thoughts from Doug G. (Doonan, Australia)
Stayed 6 days ending 19 Aug 2017
The property was clean and modern and well equipped. Only a minutes drive from the centre of town. The gas fire was a little temperamental to start, but very warm once it was going. No number on the villa made it hard to find for both us and the babysitter we had booked.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Doug, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Meadowstone Villa 1. Thank you for bringing the issue of signage to our attention we have since been able to put up more visible unit numbers! We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Thoughts from Jim & (Auckland, United States)
Stayed 8 days ending 10 Jul 2016
Lovely new warm house.
The only negative was the lack of draws and shelving in the main bedroom.
Also fire contrl did not work had to light fire from below fire