MEADOWSTONE FAMILY RETREAT SUMMARY:
Well-appointed and spacious; this stylish four-bedroom home is a breath of fresh air for your whole family or group. With ample indoor living space and a lush backyard, Meadowstone Family Retreat is the perfect base for your Wanaka escape.
Situated less than a 2-kilometre scenic stroll from the centre of town on popular Meadowstone Drive, this delightful property offers both convenience and comfort.
KITCHEN AND LIVING:
Large glass sliding doors bring the outside in, drenching the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas in light. Contemporary design and practicality meet in the generous kitchen, fitted with all you could need to whip up a meal for the whole family after a busy day exploring Wanaka. In the summer months, recline in the bay window with your favourite book and bathe in the sun. In the winter months, snuggle up on the sofa in front of the fireplace and watch a movie on the flat screen TV.
There’s nothing more that says ‘Kiwi holiday’ more than a BBQ around an outdoor table with your friends and family, and this charming property has all the key ingredients to make this a reality. The outdoor dining space is framed by a generous, fenced backyard which provides a safe space for the kids to run around.
The home’s four bedrooms are stylishly furnished, with high quality mattresses that ensure a well-rested night’s sleep. The bedding configuration is as follows;
Bedroom 1: One King bed
Bedroom 2: Two Bunk beds
Bedroom 3: One Queen bed
Bedroom 4: One Queen bed
Off street parking is available in front of the garage and there is plenty of street parking.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5-night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3-night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5-night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 10 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Queen
2 x Bunk
Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Espresso Machine, Blender, Tea Kettle, Dish Drawers, Additional Fridge/Freezer
Air Conditioning, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, No Phone, Heated towel rail (bathrooms), Heat Pump, Gas Fireplace, Walk in Wardrobe, Washing/Clothes Rack
Patio, Gardens, Outdoor Furniture, Off street parking x2+, Covered Parking x 2+, Gas BBQ, External Washing Line
CD Player, DVD Player, Freeview, Flat Screen TV