MATHESON MAGIC A SUMMARY: This modernist masterpiece is a holiday home to remember. Nestled hillside in Albert Town, yet only minutes from Wanaka. Matheson Magic is an essay in modern design and architecture in a magnificent alpine setting.
Situated in Albert Town, a scenic 10 minute drive from the centre of Wanaka, the property offers a peaceful retreat after a busy day exploring all Wanaka and the surrounding area has to offer.
KITCHEN AND LIVING AREAS:
It's open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area flows effortlessly, with clever use of materials to differentiate the living zones. A wood burner fire adds ambiance and comfort for those chilly evenings. Relax and enjoy this beautifully furnished spacious family home that has a choice of two living areas.
French doors open from the kitchen lead into a large BBQ patio area, sun drenched and sheltered for alfresco living over summer.
The four bedroom home boasts 4 comfortably furnished bedrooms, with the master bedroom complete with an ensuite. The bedding configuration is as follows:
Master Bedroom: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Bunk Bed
* Spa hire available- ask reservations
* Outdoor furniture
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Queen
1 x Bunk
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, Private Garden, Hot Tub Hire*
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake
Stayed 5 days ending 31 Aug 2018
A lovely warm, clean, good-sized rental for a family of 5. It is nicely appointed with comfortable beds and all amenities. It would have been good to have wifi for the price. The drier needs venting as the laundry gets very damp unless the door is left open. It was great for a ski holiday and only a short drive into Wanaka . Highly recommended.
Stayed 3 days ending 23 Apr 2017
Very happy with our stay. The house was perfect and the whole process was very user friendly and easy.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Luke, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay in Wanaka and the house. We hope to have you back in the future. Kind regards, The Goodstays Team
Thoughts from Mark H. (Woodend, New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 22 Jan 2017
A fantastic property, 10 min from wanaka.
Well maintained and very clean with eveything you
needed for the stay. the girls were very impressed with the quality of the linen supplied.
Great property and i would higly recommend Goodstays.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Mark, Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves in having quality linen and our homes professionally cleaned and maintained and love when our guests notice. We hope to see you upon your return to Wanaka. Best Regards, Goodstays Team