LAKESIDE HAVEN PROPERTY SUMMARY:
A stone’s throw away from Lake Wakatipu makes for stunning lake and mountain views. Lakeside Haven is spacious, contemporary and relaxing – the perfect Queenstown destination for you and your family.
As you enter through the front door, immediately to your left is a rumpus room complete with incredibly comfy couches and a bar for entertaining. Down the hallway to the right is a spacious bathroom with separate toilet and a laundry room. To the left, you will find two large bedrooms, one with a Queen-sized bed, the other with a split King.
At the top of the stairs, directly in front of you is the third bedroom with a Queen-sized bed. Down the hallway, you will find the master bedroom with split King, walk in wardrobe and access to the balcony for indoor/outdoor flow. The ensuite has two basins and a large, double shower.
The sunlit kitchen and living areas are spacious and inviting. The large kitchen is perfect for entertaining and comes with everything you will need for your stay. Relax after a day of sightseeing and adventuring in front of the flat screen TV as you stare out over the lake and mountains. The balcony is ideal for wine, nibbles and star gazing.
This holiday home is located in Frankton, Queenstown. It is a 10-minute drive from Queenstown central. Handy to the Queenstown International Airport, supermarkets, retail outlets and the Remarkables Ski Area.
There are 4 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom:1 Split King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Split King
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
- Underfloor heating
- Heat pump
- Outdoor furniture
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
3 x King
2 x Single
Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, Heat Pump, Gas Fireplace, Wireless Internet Connection, Heated towel rail (bathrooms), Flat screen TV(s), Washing Machine, Seperate utility + storage room, Hair dryer, Walk-in Wardrobe, Television in living area
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Wine Trails, Spa + Pamper, Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment, Art, Culture + Heritage
Deck, Balcony, Off street parking x 2+, Outdoor Furniture
Close to Town, Overlooking lake and mountains
Freeview TV, Flat Screen TV (s)
Thoughts from Christine S. (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 01 Oct 2018
Absolutely loved our stay at Lakeside Haven and will definitely be back next time we’re in Queenstown!Immaculate and modern home with lots of space for a family of 7!
Enjoyed stunning views of the lake and mountains from the balcony.
Great location - central to all our needs!
Thank you Goodstays Queenstown for the great communication (Jo) and the great phone app which we referred to on a daily basis.
Highly recommend this home*****
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hello Christine, thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Lakeside Haven - your positive feedback is much appreciated! We look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to visit Wanaka or Queenstown. Warm Regards, The Goodstays Team