Property Type: Apartment Unit Code: CHAL5
LAKE WANAKA LOOKOUT SUMMARY:
Only 2 minutes walk to town, this private, centrally located and north facing, this property has an open plan kitchen, dining and living upstairs which opens out to a sun drenched balcony enjoying stunning town, lake and mountain views, the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day.
Ground floor: large patio area, plus the two super king bedrooms located here, each with ensuite bathroom.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
Master Bedroom = 1 x Super King (2 x singles upon request)
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Super King (2 x singles upon request)
The interior is elegant, alpine-inspired luxe décor. high ceilings which lend light and airiness to the ambience. The open plan lounge, dining with gourmet kitchen, styled in clean granite bench tops, perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner should you choose.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Outdoors: recline on the balcony off the lounge for après drinks or a pre-dinner aperitif before heading out into Wanaka's lights and energy for dinner or a night on the town. Alpine landscaping surrounded by lavender wraps around the exterior, add a hot tub and what else do you need.
Parking: There is one parking space next to the apartment and further parking options should you have an additional car.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Smart TV
- Underfloor heating
- Outdoor furniture
- Off-street parking
- Ski locker
- Hot tub hire available - ask reservations
Location: truly world-class, Lake Wanaka Lookout's elevated position affords it sweeping, spectacular views. Stroll to downtown Wanaka in 2 minutes, or stay in and bask in the setting.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King
Thoughts from Bill H. (Charlestown, United States)
Stayed 13 days ending 29 Mar 2018
We stayed for two weeks and thoroughly enjoyed it. The location is perfect for walking into town, yet far enough away to be quiet and enjoy a scenic view. Enjoy the deck for a coffee, beer or glass of wine with a spectacular view. Amenities were fine. We are avid cooks, so we found the supplies adequate, yet we went out and bought a sharp knife, blender and other minor kitchen items.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Bill, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Lake Wanaka Lookout. The views really are spectacular. The houses are well equipped for guests to cook up a storm and I am happy to hear you were able to utilize the kitchen during your stay. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays