Property Type: House Unit Code: JUNO10
JUNO PLACE SUMMARY:
Juno Place is a modern, spacious holiday home with spectacular mountain views. Perfect retreat for families or couples, close to the popular Mt Iron walking track and only a short stroll to town.
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home is a great place for a family holiday.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
Master Bedroom = 1 x Queen (does not split)
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen (does not split)
Bedroom 3 = 2 x Singles
KITCHEN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The large open plan dining and living rooms allow enough space for everyone and lead out to the deck and BBQ to make the most of the summer months. During winter, the log fire will keep you warm and cosy.
There is plenty of off street parking for the boat, plus a garage with internal access. The fenced back yard is the perfect place for the kids to run around and family to spread out.
- Full kitchen facilities
- Private patio
- Outdoor furniture
- 2 Kayaks including life jackets available for guests use.
- Prepay WiFi available
- Plenty of parking + garage
- Hot tub hire available – ask reservations
Located very close to the Mt Iron walking track, the house is situated in a quiet cul de sac with only a 20 minute stroll to the lakefront.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x Queen Beds
2 x Twin Beds
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
BBQ Grill, Private Garden
Thoughts from Nicki H. (Tauranga, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 12 Aug 2018
Lovely warm, comfortable, spacious home. We really enjoyed our stay and the convenient location.
Thoughts from Caroline B. (The Gap, Australia)
Stayed 8 days ending 08 Jul 2018
Comfortable, clean and warm.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Caroline, thank you for your review and great to hear your enjoyed your stay at Juno Place. Safe travels home and we look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to visit Queenstown or Wanaka. Best regards, Goodstays.
Stayed 4 days ending 30 Apr 2018
Great homely house that was easy to use and well set up. Nice quiet location. Great closed in section for toddlers and warm and efficient to heat with with the log burner. Highly recommend this house!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Milly, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Juno Place :-) We hope to host you again when next planning a trip to Queenstown or Wanaka. Safe travels, Goodstays