Property Type: House Unit Code: INFIN63
INFINITE BLISS PROPERTY SUMMARY:
This stunning designer property is situated in the sort-after area of Peninsula Bay, Wanaka. With its spacious living and dining areas both inside and out, Infinite Bliss is an entertainer’s dream.
Enter the house through its impressive front door and into the sizable entranceway. To your left is your open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with its mountain views, gas fireplace and spectacular dining table which seats 10.
The outdoor entertaining areas are out of this world with its many places to sit, as well as a petanque court, impressive outdoor fireplace and tranquil spa. Each of the spacious bedrooms has its own luxurious bathroom complete with white marble tiles and contemporary black fittings.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There is 1 guest toilet and each of the 3 bedrooms has its own ensuite:
Master bedroom = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 x King (can split into 2 x singles)
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Queen
Additional beds available. Speak to reservations.
The contemporary kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for your stay.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The living area with its comfortable couches and flat screen TV comes complete with Netflix, Lightbox, Spotify and SKY TV. The outdoor BBQ dining area and fireplace are ideal spots to relax after a big day of adventuring. And don’t forget to end the day star gazing from the luxurious spa pool.
- Heat pump
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor garden & entertaining areas
- 2 x Undercover parking
- SKY TV
- Spa pool
Located in the distinguished suburb on Peninsula Bay, Infinite Bliss is a 10 minute drive to Wanaka’s cafes and restaurants. There are plenty of walks in the area and mountain biking trails, making it the perfect base for your summer holiday or ski trip.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Queen
1 x Other
Stayed 8 days ending 09 Sep 2018
Excellent home, top finishing, great spa and outside fire... very warm!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Justin, Thank you for your review. Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay at Infinite Bliss, this is a fantastic modern property with an outdoor entertaining area that's hard to beat! We look forward to assisting you for any future trips to either Wanaka or Queenstown. Kind Regards, Goodstays
Stayed 2 days ending 19 Aug 2018
Could not fault it. It was perfect for our annual family ski weekend.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review. Great to hear Infinite Bliss was the perfect accommodation for your annual family ski trip! We hope to accommodate you for any future stays in either Wanaka or Queenstown. Warm Regards, Goodstays