Property Type: House Unit Code: HYLAND13
What’s really GOOD about Hyland Street:
1. Elegant open plan living! Large garden area in prime location
2. Location plus: as close as it gets to Wanaka's sights and sounds!
3. Contemporary, fashionable fit-out including outside garden & patio
This delightfully modern, 3 bedroom cottage is all on one level and located on a sunny, sheltered section. The stylish, spacious house is perfect for family holiday living.
The splendid kitchen is fully fitted, leading on to an open plan dining and lounge area. Chillout on one of the comfortable sofa’s with a gas fire compliment this room, with easy access to the sunny veranda. The master bedroom has a king bed and ensuite.
The holiday home also contains a family bathroom, with separate toilet. + *Hot tub hire available - ask reservations
This property is located in the popular Meadowstone area and a close distance to Lake Wanaka. Street parking only.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 7 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King Bed
1 x Queen Bed
2 x Twin Beds
1 x Other Bed
Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace
Patio, Private Garden
Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town
DVD Player, Freeview
Thoughts from Megan M. (Invercargill, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 12 Jan 2018
Good location only a 20min walk from the township. Loads of lovely tracks nearby to walk on. Lovely home, clean and tidy. We had to park our boat on the road as the house is up a back section but hardly any traffic so was quite fine to do this. Enjoyed our stay.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Dear Megan, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hyland Street Cottage. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays
Stayed 5 days ending 15 Jul 2016
Comfy warm home in a quiet location.