What’s really GOOD about Heritage Villa:
1. Studied layout provides wonderful internal spaces + maximises views
2. Amenities plus - Gym, Sauna, Tennis & BBQ
3. Close to downtown, perfectly placed for skiing Cardrona or Treble Cone
Set against the spectacular backdrop of the Southern Alps on five acres of Heritage Park, Wanaka Villas offer everything a family group of friends would want from a Wanaka holiday home in a village setting.
The Villas are ideal for indoor/outdoor living with large bi-fold doors opening onto a patio to enjoy the summer sun and spectacular mountain views. The villa also features under tile heating and heat pump to keep you nice and warm after a day of skiing or snowboarding on the mountains. Other guest facilities include a gym, sauna, tennis court, and BBQ facilities. There is also a range of restaurants within walking distance.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x Queen
2 x Single
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Electric Panels & Column Heating, Underfloor Heating, WiFi Network Available (HQWiFi)
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Tennis, Private Garden, Gardens, Gym
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, LCD TV
Stayed 6 days ending 28 Jul 2018
We really enjoyed our stay. Fireplace disconnected which is a shame. Lots of space for two couples. Good heater and lots of hot water which is really nice after a hard days skiing. Close to town. Sun filled and really well appointed.
Thoughts from Sharmalee W. (Wellington, New Zealand)
Stayed 10 days ending 20 Jul 2017
It was a lovely house and very convenient. Will stay there again.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Heritage Village Villa 5. It really is a lovely house in a great location. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays”
Thoughts from Mark W. (Dunedin, New Zealand)
Stayed 13 days ending 05 Jan 2017
Enjoyed by all. A very successful holiday was had by the family. With two units in close proximity to each other, proving to be a distinct advantage.
With young children it was quiet and safe .
There was limited views from one unit and there are only some mountain views from the other.