Property Type: Villa Unit Code: WVILLA15
What’s really GOOD about Heritage Villa:
1. Studied layout provides wonderful internal spaces + maximises views
2. Amenities plus - Gym, Sauna, Tennis & BBQ
3. Close to downtown, perfectly placed for skiing Cardrona or Treble Cone
Set against the spectacular backdrop of the Southern Alps on five acres of Heritage Park, Wanaka Villas offer everything a family group of friends would want from a Wanaka holiday home in a village setting.
The Villas are ideal for indoor/outdoor living with large bi-fold doors opening onto a patio to enjoy the summer sun and spectacular mountain views. The villa also features under tile heating and heat pump to keep you nice and warm after a day of skiing or snowboarding on the mountains. Other guest facilities include a gym, sauna, tennis court, and BBQ facilities. There is also a range of restaurants within walking distance.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x Queen
4 x Single
Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Electric Panels & Column Heating, Underfloor Heating, WiFi Network Available (HQWiFi)
Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
Deck, Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Tennis, Private Garden, Gardens, Gym
Near Beach, Close to Town, Close to Lake
CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Freeview, Internet Available, LCD TV
Thoughts from JOSHUA T. (DUNEDIN, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 03 Jan 2019
Perfect spot for a group of friends to bring in the new year. Great location, nice property in great condition. Would recommend to anyone - groups of friends, families, couples, anyone!
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Thankyou for your lovely feedback Joshua! Were so glad you enjoyed your time and got to ring in 2019 in such a stunning spot. We would be more than happy to assist you in another booking in the future. All the best, Goodstays.
Thoughts from Sarah M. (Dunedin, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 01 Jan 2018
A last minute new year booking that wasn't my original choice (booking late November for a New Year getaway tends to limit options) but will from now be first choice when back in Wanaka. Good Stays were exceptionally accomodating and as well as making this recommendation, made the booking and communication process a breeze!
As an "overpacker" I admittedly did bring everything bar the kitchen sink but could have easily just shown up with a back pack of clothes and have been just as comfortable and sorted. The house has all you will need, plus more! Nice and quiet, as slightly out of town but not too far to walk if desired, but the house was so comfortable we barely left. HIGHLY recommend :)
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback and very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Heritage Village Villa. It really is a great property and well equipped. Sounds like you had a great time! We look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to stay in Wanaka or Queenstown. Regards, Goodstays.