HAWEA HIDEAWAY PROPERTY SUMMARY:
The perfect family getaway, Hawea Hideaway will take you away from all the hustle and bustle. Enjoy the peaceful quiet when you return from your day’s activities in the Wanaka area. The Hawea township will take you back to the simplicity of yesteryear.
Enter the home through the sliding door and into the living and dining area. In front of you is the fully equipped kitchen, with the bathroom off to the side. Two comfy couches in front of the fireplace give you an ideal area to wind down after a big day on the slopes or by the lake.
The master bedroom is to the left, with the second and third bedrooms off to the right giving you just the right amount of space to relax once the kids are in bed.
There are 3 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x double
Bedroom 2 = 1 x double
Bedroom 3 = 2 x singles
- Heat pump
- Off street parking
- Walking distance to lake
- Amenities close by
- Walking and mountain bike tracks
Hawea Hideaway is located in beautiful Lake Hawea. It is a 15 minute relaxed drive from Wanaka. The Hawea township boasts 2 restaurants, a general store, classic Kiwi fish & chip shop, a playground, stunning lake front and amazing mountain scenery.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen may be available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x Single
2 x Double