Property Type: Apartment Unit Code: PLAN1-51
GOLD MINERS COTTAGE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
A gorgeous cottage, nicely updated while still retaining the nostalgia of yesteryear where past meets present.
The three bedrooms comprise of 2 x Queen beds and 2 x king singles. The main bathroom includes a shower and bath. The master bedroom has an ensuite with a shower and separate toilet. Additional beds available upon request.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
Master Bedroom = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 = 2 x Singles
Plus additional sofa bed linen available upon request
KITCHEN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Soak up the sun with this charming 3 bedroom cottage. Expansive decks and gardens surround this cottage on each side of the house adding even more charm. Watch the sunshine as it rotates around the house giving you all day sun.
The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge is perfect for relaxing as well as socialising whatever the season. During the winter months you can crank up the wood burner, open the door and let the heat flow throughout the one level house.
- Centrally located
- Wood burner
- Private, sun soaked deck
- Surrounding gardens
- Outdoor furniture
- Off street parking
- Hot tub hire available – ask reservations
Located perfectly across from Lismore Park - 5 minutes to downtown Wanaka!
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x Queen Beds
2 x Twin Beds
1 x Sofa Bed Bed
Stayed 3 days ending 04 Apr 2018
It was a decent place
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Anjana, Thank you for your review and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Gold Minners Cottage. Trusting you enjoyed your time in Wanaka. Look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to visit Wanaka or Queenstown. Best regards, Goodstays.
Stayed 4 days ending 13 Aug 2017
the cottage was fantastic with really nice linnen and fluffy towels. the location is handy to town and very private and secure. Plenty of firewood to stoke up the fire Wonderful stay
Nick at Goodstays replied…
“ Dear Ken, Thank you for your review and great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Gold Minners Cottage. We look forward to hearing from you next time you plan a visit to either Queenstown or Wanaka. Warm Regards, Goodstays”