FERRY HILL FAMILY RETREAT SUMMARY:
At Ferry Hill Family Retreat, you’ll feel right at home. This inviting property has everything you need for your Queenstown holiday with stunning mountain views and comfy surrounds.
As you walk in through the entrance, you’ll step right into the living and dining area with big, plush couches, flatscreen TV, air con/heat pump, and classic log burner. Walk through the fully equipped kitchen to a quiet reading space or a spot for the kids to play board games.
Down the hallway you’ll find the first bedroom to your left with a split king for convenience. The second bedroom has a double bed and both room boast mountain views. The spacious master comes complete with heat pump/air con and an ensuite with waterfall shower head and double basin. The main bathroom has a bath and separate shower.
The outdoor area is semi fenced, with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Relax with a glass of local pinot and a platter as you admire the mountain ranges.
Ferry Hill Family Retreat is located in the sort after suburb of Quail Rise. Quail Rise is a 10 minute drive to the centre of Queenstown, and is close to Queenstown’s ski fields and many attractions.
There are 3 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom = 1 x King
Bedroom 2 = 1 x Split King
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Double
- Air con/heat pump
- Apple TV
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Hot tub hire available – ask reservations
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
2 x King
1 x Queen
Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, Wireless Internet Connection, Flat screen TV(s), Fire wood supplied, Hair dryer, Television in living area
Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Restaurants/Bars
Adventure Tourism Activities, Water Sports & Activities, Gondola (Skyline + Luge), Nature + Ecotourism, Family Fun + Entertainment, Art, Culture + Heritage
Deck, Garden, Outdoor Furniture, Walking, Hiking + Biking, Ski, Snow + Ice, Sightseeing + Land Tours, *Spa Hire available
Flat Screen TV (s), Free wifi, Apple TV
Thoughts from Annette Moore (Nelson , New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 17 Feb 2019
Great location comfortable house good amenities Easy company to deal with
Stayed 8 days ending 05 Jan 2019
A very comfortable quiet home to stay beside shotover river so not in centre of Queenstown but bus service runs regularly so easy to get to town if you don't want to drive. Would stay again
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hi Sean, thank you for the great feedback. One of the best features of this home is that is can provide an escape from the hustle and bustle of the centre of town, but as you mentioned it is very easily accessible via a short bus drive or an even shorter scenic drive if you are travelling with a car! We hope to help you with another booking again in the future. Warm wishes, Goodstays.