Property Type: House Unit Code: EDGE10
EDGEWOOD PLACE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Highly desirable and perfectly positioned in the exclusive Peninsula Bay area of Wanaka. Edgewood Place occupies an incredible location overlooking the lake and surrounding mountains. This iconic home is a true masterpiece of architecture and luxury living with everything included that you could possibly wish for.
This large luxury open plan home consists of 4 spacious bedrooms including an ensuite for the master, shared bathrooms and an additional guest toilet.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
This luxury home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms as follows:
Master Bedroom = 1 x Queen plus ensuite
Bedroom 2 = 1 x King (2 x singles upon request)
Bedroom 3 = 1 x King (2 x singles upon request)
Bedroom 4 = 1 x King (2 x singles upon request)
KITCHEN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
Edgewood Place offers a myriad of features for your whole family, corporate guests or friends getaway with its seamless living, dining and entertaining spaces all with stunning views to match. This home has a number of private and sunny areas both downstairs with its own private courtyard including a fire pit, perfect after a day up on the slopes.
As you move upstairs you start to appreciate the use of space from the large open plan Kitchen with a walk in pantry with all the appliances through to the lounge area which extends to the wrap around balcony, BBQ, perfect for alfresco dining.
- Full kitchen facilities
- Gas Fire
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Outdoor furniture and bean bags
- Apple TV
- Sky TV
- Unlimited WiFi
- BBQ linked to the gas mains
- Plenty of parking + double garage
Nestled perfectly above the quiet area of Forest Heights and directly in front of Sticky Forest, is your ideal holiday base with walking/bike trails right on your doorstep. Ski, walk, cycle, eat, drink or simply relax and do nothing you can have it all at Edgewood Place.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $750
3 x King
1 x Queen
Deck, Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub Hire*
Thoughts from Andrew H. (Cambridge, New Zealand)
Stayed 5 days ending 10 Jul 2018
Excellent home. superb location with classic Wanaka views. the house is very new and everything has been built to a high standard.
Would choose that home again
Stayed 4 days ending 27 Jun 2018
The property exceeded expectations. Wonderful holiday location, short drive into the town of Wanaka and resonable drive to snow fields. Without being ostentatious it had every luxury, including heated tiling and towel racks in the bathroom, heating throughout the house, espresso machine and the most comfortable cosy bedding that could be zipped/unzipped as a double/2 singles. Oh and Netflix. Wonderful walking tracks to the lake through the forest behind. felt safe with young children. Couldn't recommend the place enough. Felt like a local albeit for a brief time.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Kia ora Noela, thank you for your wonderful review and glad to hear you had a great time staying at Edgewood Place. It really is a fab property with everything one could need. Safe travels and we look forward to hearing from you next time you choose to visit Wanaka or Queenstown. Best regards, Goodstays.