DIAMOND RESIDENCE CENTRAL QUEENSTOWN PROPERTY SUMMARY:
This contemporary, sunlit apartment is within walking distance to the centre of Queenstown’s dining, nightlife and retail hub. Luxuriously set with all the trimmings, this is modern living at its best.
As you enter through the main entrance and into the open plan living and dining, you’ll be immediately taken by the feature staircase. The lounge area comes complete with an inviting gas fireplace, large flat screen TV and stylishly comfortable couch. The sliding door from this living space opens up to create an indoor/outdoor flow. Enjoy a class of local Pinot Noir from the balcony whist you cook dinner on the BBQ.
The kitchen has all-modern appliances and ample bench space for your culinary skills. Directly opposite the kitchen is the dining area and breakfast bar – the perfect place to perch the kids in the morning.
Up the metal staircase, and past the stunning view of the Queenstown Skyline, you will find the spacious master bedroom and ensuite with both a separate shower and bath, and two hand basins. The other two tastefully decorated bedrooms are located on level 1. These two rooms both have luxuriously comfortable Queen-sized beds and external access.
At Diamond Residence Central Queenstown, your parking is also taken care of. A lock-up double garage for parking and storage is perfect for your ski or board gear over winter.
Goodstays also manages two others luxury apartments in the same complex so for large groups, wedding parties, conferences and family gatherings, please contact our Reservations Team.
There are 3 bedrooms as follows:
Master bedroom: 1 King (does not split)
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Unlimited WiFi
- Gas fireplace
- Heat pump
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Outdoor entertaining area
- 2 secure car parks
Diamond Residence Central Queenstown is conveniently located in the heart of town. Close to Queenstown’s café culture, fine dining and shopping, and just a scenic drive away from all the ski resorts and adventure activities Queenstown has to offer.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5-night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3-night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5-night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
2 x Queen
Full Kitchen, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Tea Kettle, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer