Property Type: House Unit Code: TENB55
DIAMOND ON TENBY SUMMARY:
Diamond On Tenby is a brand new home in the heart of Wanaka! The convenient location means that you can leave the car at home and walk to the many cafes and shops along the esplanade. The home offers luxury accommodation for up to 6 guests.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as follows:
Master Bedroom = 1 x King (2 x singles upon request)
Bedroom 2 = 2 x Singles (1 x king upon request)
Bedroom 3 = 1 x Queen
KITCHEN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
This cool open plan home is designed with open plan indoor and outdoor living which you can enjoy all year round with alfresco dining, a hot tub to relax in after a big day on the lake or through the winter up on the slopes.
Interior: details small and large have been well considered, with brand new furniture, fittings and appliances throughout. You’ll be warm in the cooler months, enjoying the apartment’s good insulation and heating throughout. Come summertime, simply open up the sliding doors to let in breezes!
- Centrally located
- Modern holiday home
- Underfloor heating (bathrooms)
- Panel heating (bedrooms)
- Air conditioning
- Gas fire
- Large garden & patio
- Balcony with lake views
- Hot tub
Centrally located, this brand new holiday house is a 5 min walk to the centre of town and lake front.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – February 28th
• Summer Off peak March 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Years subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional bed & linen available, only upon special request.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $500
2 x King Beds
1 x Queen Bed
Close to skifields, Central Wanaka
Thoughts from Susan T. (Auckland, New Zealand)
Stayed 3 days ending 24 Feb 2014
The house was fabulous with a great view and it was a lovely property. Could've had more basic info like how to work the oven! There was plenty of DON'Ts don't leave too much rubbish, don't phone us if the info is in the printed material in the property, don't leave it too dirty etc. all resulting in extra charges being levied. They'd have been better focussing on the how to's in the place with reference to the downsides, not focussing on the downsides. it was an expensive place to stay, but it was a lovely property, well situated and with a fantastic view.
Stayed 7 days ending 22 Feb 2014
Great house in a wonderful position overlooking Queenstown and Remarkables. We would happily return to Ibon house on our next visit to Queenstown.