BREMNER BAY LODGE PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Gaze out over beautiful Bremner Bay from this stunning two storey family home. With its contemporary Scandinavian décor, spacious rooms and luxurious outdoor spa pool, Bremner Bay Lodge is the place you want to be.
In through the right-hand side of the main entrance and down the steps, you will find a beautifully spacious and tastefully decorated formal lounge room. Relax after a day’s worth of activities in front of the gas fire place and large smart TV.
Head back up the steps and into the open plan kitchen, dining, and small sitting area. Catch a peek of the mountain tops as you dine in style or move it outside in the warmer months for some amazing alfresco dining.
Past the sitting area is a guest toilet, laundry, garage space to store your ski gear, and a spacious downstairs bedroom with King sized slat bed and ensuite. Upstairs is where you will find the remaining three bedrooms. At the top of the stairwell is a cute bedroom with a single bed and desk. Down the hallway to the left, is a bathroom and another bedroom with one single bed and a bunk bed. Down the opposite end of the hallway is the master bedroom complete with large, luxurious ensuite and walk in wardrobe. All these rooms have stunning views and access to outdoor balconies. Upstairs you will also discover a second TV area. The perfect spot for the kids to chill out with a movie or some board games.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
Master bedroom = 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2 = 1 x single
Bedroom 3 = 1 x bunk bed, 1 x single
Bedroom 4 = 1 x King bed (does not split into singles)
- Spa pool
- Heat pumps
- Gas fireplace
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Unlimited WIFI
- Smart TV
- SKY TV
- Washing machine/dryer
- Off street parking
Bremner Bay Lodge is right opposite the lakefront and a scenic 20-minute stroll into town. There are walking and bike tracks close by. Ski fields and adventure activities are all a close car ride away.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Year’s tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x King
1 x Queen
2 x Single
1 x Bunk
Unlimited WiFi, Heat Pump - Aircon, Underfloor heating (bathrooms)