Property Type: House, 1 story Unit Code: AUBRE104
AUBREY ROAD BACH PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Set in the quiet, leafy street of Aubrey Road, ease and comfort will be yours with a stay at a Kiwi classic that’s well equipped with heating and parking options.
Features a Master Bedroom with a queen bed, one room with two singles & 1 bunk room accommodating 4 children of any age, through teens to adults.
House best suited to for families.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms as follows:
Master Bedroom = 1 x Queen (does not split)
Bedroom 2 = 2 x Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 3 = 2 x Singles (do not make king)
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
The open plan living area is flooded with natural light and has a great indoor-outdoor flow. The kitchen/living area has a wood burner and piano for warmth and ambiance. The large garden off the living area offers stunning mountain views. Enjoy some alfresco fun on the sun-soaked private BBQ patio.
- Full kitchen facilities
- Log burner
- Private patio
- Hot tub hire available – ask reservations
Approximately 250 metres to Bremner Bay on the lake end of Aubrey Road.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) January 6th – February 28th
• Autumn Off peak March 1st – June 30th (excluding events)
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds & linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
1 x Queen Bed
2 x Twin Beds
2 x Bunk Beds
Thoughts from Andrew S. (new plymouth, New Zealand)
Stayed 6 days ending 20 Jul 2018
Great living space for a family of five. Fire - good, kitchen good. Parking excellent. Lack of shelves or drawers in twin room. No hooks for any clothing. Generally good.
Stayed 3 days ending 02 Apr 2018
Has everything you need, tidy and clean.
Nick at Goodstays replied…
Hello Katrina, Thanks you for your review and we hope you had a fantastic time in Wanaka! We look forward to host you again the next time you plan a trip to Wanaka or Queenstown. Kind regards, Goodstays
Stayed 6 days ending 16 Jul 2016
Everything was as described - the only difference being that Goodstays threw in a service we were expecting to pay for.Only slight issue was that it took a cold night for us to get the fire working properly. But once we worked it out, we were able to keep the bach nicely warm.
Goodstays were excellent to deal with :-)